2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by THE GR8

bears suck

quote me
yall just lost to a team whose starting RB is Cedric Benson... id stay low for awhile
laugh.gif
smh.gif

(ps im not trying to defend the Bears or anything im just staying is your in no position to say any team sucks right now)

we beat you, so i have a right to say that to your team
i knew you were gonna come back with this which is why i said im not saying the Bears dont although i dont believe we do. I mean its not like yall blew us out so chill with that. You squeeked by us AT Lambeau... you were favorites. You havent really "beat" us until we get a chance to play you at home so enough with that, that was a game you were supposed to win.

But all im saying is that you just lost to the Bengals you have 0 right to even say that the Lions suck
laugh.gif

alright 1st saying i guess i agree with

2nd saying ****
2nd saying i was joking, but at least you comprehend my main point, until we get a chance to play you at Soldier you havent really"beat" us or proven that you are significantly better than us
glasses.gif

dont look now but the Bears just beat the champs
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

while the Pack lost to the Bengals
sick.gif
tongue.gif

and we beat you so we can all agree
Bengals>Packers>Bears>Steelers

Im gonna admit, we arent looking to good right now.
But you shouldnt be this happy for being 2-0.

Few years ago the Patriots started off worse, they won the Superbowl
2 years ago Giants werent much better and they won the Superbowl.

I havent lost confidence in the Packers, not even close.

But quick question.
If the Bears beat the Steelers, and the Packers beat the Bears, and the Bengals beat the Packers, what does that say about cinci haha.

But seriously Viking fans, you beat the Browns and the Lions.

Shouldn't be this happy? Where are the quotes gloating about how happy we are? The Vikings are beating the teams they're supposed to beat. That'smore than the Packers can say. Plus both were road games.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

At least i didnt expect them to go 16-0.
2 years ago the Patriots went 16-0 and lost the Super Bowl.

Your logic is
smh.gif
laugh.gif
....and on top of it all you're contradicting yourself.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Still here.

vikings over lions

bengals over packers

bears over steelers.

quote me.

pimp.gif

im 2/3 as of now....

i knew those fraud $!! packers would choke....

MAKE THAT 3 FOR 3...

PACKERS FANS REAL SALTY RIGHT NOW, YALL MADE CEDRIC BENSON LOOK LIKE BARRY SANDERS....

TAKE A BACKSEAT.

WHERE THEM CUTLER HATERS AT?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone one is geeking at one loss. ok packer fans were juicing their team up after the preseason. thats what fans do

bears showed they are better than last week and the vikes beat up the lions

i guess all i can say is way to represent the nfc north bears, and i got a sick avy out of it. thanks

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

bengals over packers
When will we have anyone reasonable post in this thread.
We got another dude saying the Bengals will beat the Packers.

This thread is soo god damm funny, but at the same time i need to pinch the bridge of my nose, look down, and just shake my head.

laugh.gif

LMFAO.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

dont look now but the Bears just beat the champs
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

while the Pack lost to the Bengals
sick.gif
tongue.gif

and we beat you so we can all agree
Bengals>Packers>Bears>Steelers
You beat us AT LAMBEAU as your fellow Packer fan agreed with me before you have to beat us at home to REALLY "beat" us. We played you athome you were supposed to win and yall won. You have to upset us at home to really "beat" us though and even possibly prove your better. So get offthat Bengals > Bears logic just cause yall choked
indifferent.gif

PACKERS FANS REAL SALTY RIGHT NOW, YALL MADE CEDRIC BENSON LOOK LIKE BARRY SANDERS....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man yall get real excited postin in huge font and @@%! cause some things went your way
laugh.gif

No big deal... well bounce back and the Bears will take their rightful place in 3rd in the division.

We came out flat to a motivated Bengals team and took an ugly L. O Line is horrible, and the only defender that showed up was C Wood.

2-0
pimp.gif
yeah it's the Browns and Lions, but they were road games though.

Surprised that the Bears won of the Steelers. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Ochocinco coming thru
pimp.gif

Packers suck....Boom, roasted.

Seriously though, no major surprises this week.

I love that the Packers lost.

Forte and the running game need to step it up.

Cutler was cool, i knew he would be.

J.Knox may very well be a diamond in the rough.

Originally Posted by JPZx

At least i didnt expect them to go 16-0.
2 years ago the Patriots went 16-0 and lost the Super Bowl.

Your logic is
smh.gif
laugh.gif
....and on top of it all you're contradicting yourself.
I said few years ago, didnt give an exact time frame. The Patriots and Brady got man handled by the Bills and started off 0-2 and won theSuperbowl.
If you would have read the second line in my post i said 2 years ago the Giants started off bad and won the superbowl.
My logic is correct.

This division is still about the Packers and the Vikings.
You guys are making it out like i expected the Packers to go 16-0. No they will lose some games.
Where as you are jacked that you beat the Browns and the Lions. Congrats.

Like i said i still have confidence in the Packers. But this O-line needs to get it together.

Edit: JPZx i see that your contributing to a thread about the browns being the next team to go winless.
So why are you so happy that you beat them? and the Lions who have lost 17 games in a row?
When you lose to a real team, will it be neccesary for me to bust out huge fonts and laughing faces?

This division is still about the Packers and the Vikings.
You guys are making it out like i expected the Packers to go 16-0. No they will lose some games.
the fact that you can say that after you JUST egged us out at your home stadium and lost to the Bengals while we beat the Steelers is just mindboggling.

Im not gonna go get all hyped up over one week and expect you to crown the Bears over Packers just yet, but the fact that you just said it is a 2 team racebetween the Vikes and yall (after yall lost to Cinci) is just
smh.gif

and when you mentioned yall will lose some games... did you mention that it would be to the Bengals???
laugh.gif
sick.gif
wink.gif

Let's not get it twisted....the Bears could , and maybe should be 2-0. I dont live in the past, but its not like the packers looked that impressive in weekone. Just like the Bears didnt play terrific today, but they won, and easily could have lost also.

Its a personal opinion.

The Packers should have won, they didnt.
But i dont think this loss will define them for the rest of the season. Bears had a good win.

Like i said i still have confidence in the Packers.

When we were both 0-0 i thought the Packers were better then the Bears, and now that we are both 1-1 i still think we are better then the Bears.
You're a Bears fan you think the Bears are better
Im a Packer fan i think the Packers are better
Isnt that how it should be?

I expect them to blow out the Rams next week and get buck wild in this thread like the Vikings after they beat two sorry +*! teams.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Let's not get it twisted....the Bears could , and maybe should be 2-0. I dont live in the past, but its not like the packers looked that impressive in week one. Just like the Bears didnt play terrific today, but they won, and easily could have lost also.
I see what youre saying and im not saying the Bears coulda/shoulda won cause i dont play that. We lost, we should have lost. But im just saying itis pretty ridic for Packers fans to cross us off cause the barely beat us at their home field. Yes they won. But it wasnt enough of a statement to show"we are clearly better than the Bears" or that "the Bears are clearly not contenders in the NFC North" especially when yall have yet toplay us at Soldier field AND yall just got it handed to you by Cedric Benson
smh.gif

EDIT:
When we were both 0-0 i thought the Packers were better then the Bears, and now that we are both 1-1 i still think we are better then the Bears.
You're a Bears fan you think the Bears are better
Im a Packer fan i think the Packers are better
Isnt that how it should be?

im not even saying that either one is better than the other just yet. Im just saying the fact that you have the audacity to cancel out the Bearsin the division race after you just lost to the Bengals and we beat Pittsburgh is
eyes.gif
smh.gif

And dont use barely egging us out in Lambeau as an excuse cause that was in your home stadium, and yall won no excuses. But it wasnt a big enough statement tosay yall are better or anything

I expect them to blow out the Rams next week and get buck wild in this thread like the Vikings after they beat two sorry +*! teams.
You keep saying crap like this, yet I don't see anyone going buck wild because the Vikings are 2-0. Please show me where anyone is going buckwild because the Vikings are 2-0. One example.

Besides, even if the Packers do beat the Rams they still lost to the sorry +*! Bengals at home.

Back
Top Bottom