2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Let's not get it twisted....the Bears could , and maybe should be 2-0. I dont live in the past, but its not like the packers looked that impressive in week one. Just like the Bears didnt play terrific today, but they won, and easily could have lost also.
I see what youre saying and im not saying the Bears coulda/shoulda won cause i dont play that. We lost, we should have lost. But im just saying it is pretty ridic for Packers fans to cross us off cause the barely beat us at their home field. Yes they won. But it wasnt enough of a statement to show "we are clearly better than the Bears" or that "the Bears are clearly not contenders in the NFC North" especially when yall have yet to play us at Soldier field AND yall just got it handed to you by Cedric Benson
smh.gif
You're a Bears fan you think the Bears are better
Im a Packer fan i think the Packers are better
Isnt that how it should be?
Why would i say the Bears are better then us when we both have good teams.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I expect them to blow out the Rams next week and get buck wild in this thread like the Vikings after they beat two sorry +*! teams.
You keep saying crap like this, yet I don't see anyone going buck wild because the Vikings are 2-0. Please show me where anyone is going buck wild because the Vikings are 2-0. One example.

Besides, even if the Packers do beat the Rams they still lost to the sorry +*! Bengals at home.
My bad, i keep getting confused weather or not Jose consaeco is a bears or vikings fan.

Although i did see you posted the standings, i think its sorta irrelevant in week 2 when you have one more win.

im not even saying that either one is better than the other just yet. Im just saying the fact that you have the audacity to cancel out the Bears in the division race after you just lost to the Bengals and we beat Pittsburgh is
eyes.gif
smh.gif

And dont use barely egging us out in Lambeau as an excuse cause that was in your home stadium, and yall won no excuses. But it wasnt a big enough statement to say yall are better or anything
As a packers fan, like i said before i have confidence that we will be at top of the division. I dont care about this loss.
Could i be wrong of course, but its confidence not garuntees.
I never garunteed the bears wouldnt have a better record then the Packers.

Me posting the standings is far from going buck wild, or being overly happy. The Vikings are doing what they're supposed to do, and they're in firstplace because of it. I expected them to be tied after today, but I was pleasantly surprised.

One thing I'm sure we can agree on is that the Bears fans need to calm down. They are still in 3rd place after all.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Let's not get it twisted....the Bears could , and maybe should be 2-0. I dont live in the past, but its not like the packers looked that impressive in week one. Just like the Bears didnt play terrific today, but they won, and easily could have lost also.
I see what youre saying and im not saying the Bears coulda/shoulda won cause i dont play that. We lost, we should have lost. But im just saying it is pretty ridic for Packers fans to cross us off cause the barely beat us at their home field. Yes they won. But it wasnt enough of a statement to show "we are clearly better than the Bears" or that "the Bears are clearly not contenders in the NFC North" especially when yall have yet to play us at Soldier field AND yall just got it handed to you by Cedric Benson
smh.gif
Why would i say the Bears are better then us when we both have good teams.

once again im not saying either team is better. You can think GB is better i think the Bears are better, that is how it should be as you said. Butthe fact that you have the nerves to say this is a 2 division race when the 2 teams are you and the Vikings after this week is just
smh.gif

it would even be less stupid to say its Bears/Vikings considering we beat out the Steelers while you lost to the Bengals this week. Even though we did lose toyou last week, it was still down to the last second + yall had home field advantage. Doesnt prove that you are "better" and even if it did, notenough to cross us out of the divisional race.

IMO The Vikes won 2 cupcake games they were supposed to win, they handled their business and you couldnt ask for more.

The Bears had to games that could go either way but were underdogs in both. And they were both close and we split them. nothing wrong with that at all.

The Packers beat out the Bears in a game at home when they were favorites but than lost to a @#!+$! team in a game they were supposed to win.

If any out of those 3 teams have done enough for somebody to call them garbage/cross them outta the race, it would be yall not us. I dont think yall are thatbad and i wouldnt do that, but im saying at this point for you to cross us out is bananas.
smh.gif

Me posting the standings is far from going buck wild, or being overly happy. The Vikings are doing what they're supposed to do, and they're in first place because of it. I expected them to be tied after today, but I was pleasantly surprised.

One thing I'm sure we can agree on is that the Bears fans need to calm down. They are still in 3rd place after all.

I never said you were going buck wild. I was thinking Jose was a Vikings fan and he was posting huge fonts and everything.

Im just saying yea you posted the standings but i dont think it means much this early.

All in all im very dissapointed right now. I more then expected them to beat the Bengals.

Edit: The GR8 for the 5th time, im just saying the Packers are better cuz im a Packer fan.
So i think its between the Packers and Vikings. Thats why...im sure you think the bears are better casue your a bears fan which is reasonable.

An another note where did those 3 lions fans go?

Its a personal opinion.
No, it's blind homerism.

When we were both 0-0 i thought the Packers were better then the Bears, and now that we are both 1-1 i still think we are better then the Bears.
Is that how it should be? Are you seriously asking that? What you just described is being biased (which oddly is in EVERY, SINGLE one of yourposts).

Stop trying to make it sound as if it's perfectly fine to have a stupid opinion because you can justify it by saying, "Hey! It's fine.Everyone's biased. It's normal."
Try thinking a little bit realistic for once and don't give your overhyped Packers a pass for anything andeverything.

Ya'll had TWO home games. One against the Bears, one against the Bengals.

Against the Bears: You eek out a win right at the end of thegame...which is sad in itself because the opposing QB had 4 INTs and you needed a game-winning TD to clinch it.
Against the Bengals: You lose to a team that in 2008 went 4-11-1, ateam that had been coming off a loss against the Broncos where they only scored 7 points. I won't forget to mention that a lot of people have predictedthat the Broncos would finish with one of the worst records this season....AND I failed to mention that you lost this game at HOME! Lambeau Field! The placethat's supposed to be so glorious and such a home field advantage!
roll.gif
roll.gif

and get buck wild in this thread like the Vikings after they beat two sorry +*! teams.
No ones getting buck wild champ. We're 2-0. That's something to be proud of for now despite the two teams that we won the games against.

Let me point this out...

In 2008 the Vikings beat the Lions twice by a point differential of 6 (12-10 and then 20-16).

This game, we beat the Lions 27-13. Difference of points in this one game? 14. There's already a 14-point differential and we haven't even played oursecond game against them yet...which will be at home by the way.

Why are you acting like we shouldn't be at least happy to be 2-0?
grin.gif
....Was it not you coming to the quick conclusion of "Everyone knows this division is between the Vikings and the Packers" after one, singleregular season win by the Packers against the Bears? Geez....talk about a knee-jerk reaction.

laugh.gif
you dont get it huh

if you feel that way about the packers bein so much better and so on then you should feel that the packers will win the div

if you are going to say its a race between ____ &____ you HAVE to respect the bears and put them in the race pic also if you are going to go that route

because there werent Viking fans agreeing with me that the division is between the Packers and Vikings?

Call it homerism, call it an opinon, i dont care.
I still have confidence the Packers will be good this year.

I don't think think the Bears are necessarily better than the Packers just because I'm a Bears fan.........

I think the Vikes are better than the Packers and Bears, and I hate the Vikings with the fury of 1,000 volcanoes.

I don't think think the Bears are necessarily better than the Packers just because I'm a Bears fan.........

I think the Vikes are better than the Packers and Bears, and I hate the Vikings with the fury of 1,000 volcanoes.

eek.gif

That's a lot of volcanoes.

Ok, well whatever.

For what the 10th time. I have confidence the Packers will be good this year nullifying the fact they lost to the Bengals.

This O-line needs to get it together, once that happens we should be rollin.
If that happens.

Any news on how long Clifton and Nick Collins are out?

Packers suck....Boom, roasted.

Seriously though, no major surprises this week.

I love that the Packers lost.

Forte and the running game need to step it up.

Cutler was cool, i knew he would be.

J.Knox may very well be a diamond in the rough.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ok, well whatever.

For what the 10th time. I have confidence the Packers will be good this year nullifying the fact they lost to the Bengals.

This O-line needs to get it together, once that happens we should be rollin.
If that happens.

Any news on how long Clifton and Nick Collins are out?
I don't think you responded to any of my shindig....
nerd.gif
Cause im trying to avoid a night of arguing.

Im saying one thing to conclude my thoughts on the Packers loss today.

The Denver Broncos are 2-0, winning their division.
The Titans are 0-2 with a loss to the Texans and are last in their division.
Do i think the Broncos will win the division no? Will the titans be last? No

Its early in the year and i dont think the Packers will lose to teams like the Bengals in the future.
Like the 2 teams posted above i dont think this defines our season already.
I have confidence they will make the playoffs. At least with a Wild Card if they cant beat out the Vikings

Bears could beat out the Packers, do i think they will no. Just cause they lost to the Bengals in the 2nd game of the season doesnt mean they're done for.

With that said im anticipating an easy W against the Rams and hopefully tie it up with a win against the Vikings.
This O-line has a lottttttttttt to work on when facing the Vikings D-line. which could very well be the best D-line in the league.
Hopefully Clifton, Bigby, Raji, and Nick Collins are back by then.

This is how i looked at the game. We played like hot crap. plain and simple. we play like that the rest of the season, we will be the ones picking Eric Berry.
laugh.gif
but i dont think this is a true measure of the packers as i know the offense can play better. I know the defense can play better but i dont think we willsee it until towards the end of the season as the 3-4 is only 2 games in and we can see what we can work on and what works or not.
Yes the loss sting, all of them do. i dont think the Bengals will be that bad this year, they have the weapons. but thats whatever now. every team has thegames where they dont show up.
Rams is a must win, i think we should win but who knows after we played today.
Minnesota is a big game and we all know that cause we win that game, the Bengals loss can be almost forgotten and we would be in the drivers seat in thedivision.
But all that stuff is IF's and you can fall back on if's, you play to win the game

now if you respond with LULZ and "you lost the bengals at home" i wont continue a conversation and that all the last 5 pages have been is back forthjabber that means nothing.

I go to school in the bay, please believe I am funna rack up money off bets from these helpless niners fans out here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I go to school in the bay, please believe I am funna rack up money off bets from these helpless niners fans out here
pimp.gif
eek.gif
fellow Vikes' fan in the Bay? /Denzel My man /Denzel. Niners thinking they're dope, we're bout to put em back in their place in that sorry NFC West.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif
eek.gif
fellow Vikes' fan in the Bay? /Denzel My man /Denzel. Niners thinking they're dope, we're bout to put em back in their place in that sorry NFC West.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word....man how you get games out here? you got dish? whats up with no vikes games?

Back
Top Bottom