2009 Oakland Athletics Season Thread:Rickey Henderson in Cooperstown...No. 24 Jersey Retired 8/1

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I'm headed to the Boston game on Tuesday, I hope. Anyone else catching that one?

And should I bother with the bullpen jacket?

It seems really warm, but the price ($119.99) seems steep. Opinions?
great jacket man. i have a seattle, very warm and comfy. the logo usually has that nice shiny stitching too.

Anyone got a coupon code for MLB shop? I wanna cop a jacket and shirt but I don't wanna spend $100 right now.
laugh.gif

I dont know how close you guys are to San Leandro, but I highly recommend checking out West Coast Sporting Goods. They have a bunch of good gear, and their NewEra's are only $20. I bought latest dugout A's jacket from there a few years back for $40. I don't know if they have the new jackets, but it'sdefinitely worth checking out.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I dont know how close you guys are to San Leandro, but I highly recommend checking out West Coast Sporting Goods. They have a bunch of good gear, and their New Era's are only $20. I bought latest dugout A's jacket from there a few years back for $40. I don't know if they have the new jackets, but it's definitely worth checking out.

Yeah I copped a dugout jacket from there also for $40. Do they have the fleece (or the therma base? or whatever it is
laugh.gif
) on the inside of the jacket nowtho? When I copped mine it didn't, but $40 is a great price. I want that new dugout jacket, but I already have 3 off the older ones (all different), so Idon't wanna drop anymore dough on it.
laugh.gif

Sick! I didn't know we had one of these threads goin on! Didn't think there were enough of us on NT.

These LOBs are crushing us. Also, Ryan Sweeney is a savage.

Terrible homestand so far
eyes.gif

Doesn't get much easier with an angry BoSox team coming to town.

I hate Red Sox fans, most of them still got the price tags on their apparel when they go to the Coliseum.

Originally Posted by solefob

I hate Red Sox fans, most of them still got the price tags on their apparel when they go to the Coliseum.
They are so annoying.
grin.gif
Worse than Yankee fans, because atleast the Yankees have a reason to have so many fans.

We need to do an NT Summit on a $2 ticket day, by the way.
Regarding_Margie.png

Chavez is day-to-day...here we go again (word to DMX)
smh.gif

Anyways, I didn't see today's game, but good win.
pimp.gif
Braden with a solid outing.

Aiight, I already give up on Eveland
laugh.gif

Let's bring Mazzaro up already. We have too many lefties in the starting rotation.

edit:
Nice 5-Run 1st inning
pimp.gif
after the BoSox score 3.
Eveland better not %$## this up.

pimp.gif

Suzuki batting w/ the bases loaded =
sick.gif

Yah, that kid Bailey's been doin work

Travis Buck with a good game
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Normar left the game early, hope its not too serious.

Bullpen's been working OT these first few games.

Suzuki had a grand slam against the Angels last year.
grin.gif

They finally lost, it was 2 AM Boston time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 49ers650

grin.gif

I really don't have any beef with Kurt. He's been a good player for the A's. Just being overtly critical, I suppose.

But damn, he's been terrible with the bases loaded this year.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by 49ers650

grin.gif

I really don't have any beef with Kurt. He's been a good player for the A's. Just being overtly critical, I suppose.

But damn, he's been terrible with the bases loaded this year.

I'm a fan of Kurt, but does he even have a hit with RISP this year yet? I think he's like 0-9 or something. He's a solid bat, he just needs torelax. I think he's putting a lot of pressure on himself right now.

YES!

Let's finish them off tomorrow, and hopefully Garciaparra is doing fine.

We'll need him and Chavez to come back if we want to keep looking this good in the beginning of the season.

Back
Top Bottom