2009 official Pac-10 football post

STOP HATING!!!!!

Is TJ Bryant gonna get any burn this year?

No mention of

legarrette-blount2.jpg

?

Arizona+v+UCLA+7BKq0yMNOJql.jpg

Alterraun Verner
pimp.gif

Sydquan
pimp.gif

Boy has came a long way since that game vs. Big Meach
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Sorry boys, Ducks are winning the pac-10 this year. I bet my screen name on it
Good, one less Blazers fan on this board.
pimp.gif

i don't know why y'all posted them ugly ASU unis that koetter's wife helped design...

these are our new ones we rollin with this year

asu-303.jpg

pretty subtle changes, i have to see them on the field in pads to give my final verdict.

and i love how everyone sleepin on ASU... especially them rats from nogales tech
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they beat us once in the last 4 years and somehow"they have arrived"

we obviously are NOT winning the pac-10 but we'll get to a bowl game and finish ahead of uoeh

burflict.jpg

He would have been sick at USC,
smokin.gif

Too bad he got shook about his grades/test scores and bolted for Arizona State.

He will beast in the desert.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

1. USC
2.California
3.Oregon
4.Oregon State
5.Stanford
6.Arizona
7.ASU
8.Washington State
9.UCLA
10.Washington

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

haha UW isnt going to no bowl game this year.
they have one of the most over rated QB no line no recievers no RB one LB
im from Seattle BTW

Oregon will be sick...maybe... they have a new coach

Jake Locker is not overrated. We haven't really seen him play since his freshman year when he led us to a 4-9 record (good for UW) with one of the hardest schedules in ncaa. If anything he's underrated. I'm excited to watch him he should have a big year.
pimp.gif

They did not win a game last season,what makes me think that they wont do the same this season?
Locker is overrated, and he'll be hurt again because he can't carry the rock and take the hits for another season.
I expect a 1-11 or 2-10 record from UDub this season. Its going to be two years before they sniff a bowl.
brendanmaguire
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there is a reason nobody has seem him play since his freshmen days when louis rankin and the defense led them to four wins. in case u forget he cant pass tosave his life and he cant stay healthy when he is running. that equals overrated in me book. like john ohh said dont expect much from UW this year

1. USC
2.California
3.Oregon
4.Oregon State
5.Stanford
6.Arizona
7.ASU
8.Washington State
9.UCLA
10.Washington

indifferent.gif

im from Seattle BTW

Jake Locker is not overrated. We haven't really seen him play since his freshman year when he led us to a 4-9 record (good for UW) with one of the hardest schedules in ncaa. If anything he's underrated. I'm excited to watch him he should have a big year.
pimp.gif

They did not win a game last season,what makes me think that they wont do the same this season?
Locker is overrated, and he'll be hurt again because he can't carry the rock and take the hits for another season.
I expect a 1-11 or 2-10 record from UDub this season. Its going to be two years before they sniff a bowl.
brendanmaguire
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there is a reason nobody has seem him play since his freshmen days when louis rankin and the defense led them to four wins. in case u forget he cant pass to save his life and he cant stay healthy when he is running. that equals overrated in me book. like john ohh said dont expect much from UW this year

Cougar?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Nah I'm not expecting much from UW but we should get a solid 4 or 5 wins.

1. USC
2.California
3.Oregon
4.Oregon State
5.Stanford
6.Arizona
7.ASU
8.Washington State
9.UCLA
10.Washington

indifferent.gif

im from Seattle BTW

pimp.gif

brendanmaguire
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there is a reason nobody has seem him play since his freshmen days when louis rankin and the defense led them to four wins. in case u forget he cant pass to save his life and he cant stay healthy when he is running. that equals overrated in me book. like john ohh said dont expect much from UW this year

Cougar?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Nah I'm not expecting much from UW but we should get a solid 4 or 5 wins.
Duck

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Statis22

Who's gonna solve the Quizz this year?
no one...since he's better than maurice jones-drew
eek.gif
Just realized, he is that good.

On a sidenote, I am kind of hoping that my boy Shane Vereen (along w/ Jahvid) has a monster year this year.
Dude is very talented and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be able to bear the burden of replacing the great tailbacks that preceded him.

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Statis22

Who's gonna solve the Quizz this year?
no one...since he's better than maurice jones-drew
eek.gif
Just realized, he is that good.

On a sidenote, I am kind of hoping that my boy Shane Vereen (along w/ Jahvid) has a monster year this year.
Dude is very talented and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be able to bear the burden of replacing the great tailbacks that preceded him.

Don't forget ...Covaughn Deboskie and Dasarte Yarnway...Cal has a nice stable of RB

I think Gronkowski might end up being the best overall player in the conference next year, haven't seen a TE as good as him since Heap.

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I think Gronkowski might end up being the best overall player in the conference next year, haven't seen a TE as good as him since Heap.
Truth. He's gonna be sick in the league.

did you not see Fred Davis and Marcedes Lewis play?

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

did you not see Fred Davis and Marcedes Lewis play?
i know i sound like a homer but zach miller > fred davis and mercedes lewis

gronkowski is a talented player as much as i don't like to admit it, but i think jahvid best and taylor mays are the best overall players

zach was nasty and Todd heap too, but I feel like Marcedes is the best TE ive seen in a good while out the Pac X but Jeramy Stevens Foolish behind is def top 2or 3 in recent history

Back
Top Bottom