2010 AJ 6 Varsity Red/ Black Pics in jeans from sneakgeekz

I just though I show how these jays look early, I mean I think I'll cop them anyone eles???

I think I'll get the 2000 infrareds. The stitching and suede is horrible. My girl saw them and thought they were used or fakes. That's some very cheapmaterial. Way to go JB, you just ruined a classic.

And if anyone think it's the lighting, no. I saw detailed pics of these on nicekicks.com and they looked basically the same. What a disappointment.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

And if anyone think it's the lighting, no. I saw detailed pics of these on nicekicks.com and they looked basically the same. What a disappointment.

Do you mind posting the nicekicks pics bro?

sorry there is no right way to wear those, those VI's are straight garbage i hope they rot on the shelves.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

is that a FILA pendant???

LOL

use the official thread son

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Do you mind posting the nicekicks pics bro?

I can't, I'm on my iPhone. I have the nicekicks.com app.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

sorry there is no right way to wear those, those VI's are straight garbage i hope they rot on the shelves.

Couldn't of said it any better myself. Look at these varsity red VI's, they look like they would easy fade. I give this shoe a few wears before itstarts to lose it color. Well actually by looking at the pictures, those varsity red VI's are already fading LOL.

Man these look ridiculously FAKE! I could not see myself wearing all black shoes that look worn for 3 years...horrible.

one more person that doesn't buy them will end up having 2 more people that do buy it.

I am totally prepared to wear my 2000 Infrareds to the ground before I set foot in those. Hopefully my other VNDS pair will hold up afterwards, so I'mgood.

the ashy look wont really appear too much in natural light or whatever

it usually happens in a lot of the photos tho because of flash...etc

Back
Top Bottom