2010 AJ 6 Varsity Red/ Black Pics in jeans from sneakgeekz

looks like I will use that 150 to cop a 2nd pair of Kobe Vs on the 16th... Damn I really miss the 90s-early 2000s of JB.

i made up my mind a long time ago that i would buy the white/reds instead of the black. then, i found out that my store would be getting these and ifigured i'd just use my discount and cop. after seeing these pics though, i'll just let them sit on the shelves until they go on sale and then use mydiscount. they'll make nice beaters right out of the box. glad these arent one of my grails.

lookin hella ashy, but that's prolly cause if the flash. on another note, them cuffs...
roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

When you gotta use the "flash" as an excuse on SUEDE...

Just wow.

Not all days are gloomy days, lol.

I'll do $110, but no more than that.

Well I'm copping. I see them as a retro+. Being in the Caribbean I missed out on earlier retro's so this 'll do.

i'm copping these. the inrareds are my grails. This is as close as i am gonna get to the infrareds which i missed out on in my senior year in high school,unless of course, jb releases the infrareds in the future. too bad jb decided to go with suede and varsity red instead but it is what it is people. jb decideswhat they wanna do on their end, you decide what you wanna do with your money.

i think it's hilarious how one pic from sneakgeeks (or however it's spelt) completely smashed the hype in this place.

tomorrow I will let you know how comfy they are, personally I did not pay for them but think they look very very good in person

Back
Top Bottom