2010 AJ 6 Varsity Red/ Black Pics in jeans from sneakgeekz

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

well,im officially off the fence,im going with my first choice when i saw these,im passing,you can take good pictures of these at night time or in the dark like some people have did on here,but in reality,all shoes look good when its no light around,theyll look good at nighttime,thats about it,i need a shoe that looks good no matter the lighting or weather because of the good materials it was made with,not a shoe that looks good sometime,good job JB,youve destroyed a black/red sig.jordan shoe,never thought i would live this long to see yall do that to a shoe,ill let all the hypebeast teenagers around my way who cop anything JB makes get them,you know all these kids who sweat the flu games like its the best jordans ever but the quility on them are like these,straight ashy cheap lookin material,i wouldve bought these anywhere from 1997-2004 when i was a teenagers like i use to do whenever anything new droped from JB,but ive had bad experiances with suede JB sig. shoes in the past,especially if they looked way better than these and they still gave me a problem of changing to a dusty like color over it after time went by,and these things really look preworn,JB did a good job on the SP11,and white and red 12,s,but i guess they couldnt spoil us real bad like that,JB said well give yall two good releases[white.red 12,s,and SP11,s] for two horrible releases[ashy flu games,and some ashy larry 6,s]of course well see all of the youngsters buy these up and swear and up ad down its here grails cause theyve never had the real ones n there life before,

Forget a shoe! You need to go back to English class.
eyes.gif

the dudes working at JB, are they even sneakerheads? who would ever suggest using that material for this classic SMH

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

moz-screenshot.png
eek.gif
moz-screenshot-1.png
aj6-blk-red-2.jpg

aj6-blk-red-5.jpg

aj6-blk-red-7.jpg

aj6-blk-red-6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ICE!
aj6-blk-red-4.jpg

aj6-blk-red-3.jpg

omg these look so bad i cant beleave this crap ive seen fakes at fleamarkets better than these i will not be copping these.its funny alot of people were hatingon the db 6s but the db 6s quality looks way better than these check they are better than these they should have used the durabuck not this cheap b gradesuede
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Garbo. I live in Memphis, where Nike ships these things out. I'm gonna hijack a couple trucks and set aflame every last pair of these atrocities.

when his vid on these dropped he said these are WHACK,WHACK,WHACK,WHACK and every kid blasted him on his youtube page cause there not familar with what these rspose to look like!!!
laugh.gif

I really wanted to cop these. I dont like the cow colored VI's coming out, so I was fixed on these. But there is no way I can convince myself that suedelooks good

A lot of the time ya'll bash a shoe for that not OG crap and it disgusts me to read it so much, but this is ridiculous

Why oh why did JB have to make these with suede??......Would have been copped if they were nubuck.

I'm gonna have to see them in person before I make a definite decision. Some nubuck would have been nice. Durabuck even better.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

This is straight comedy,some of yall are going to actually buy this ahy preworn beat up 6 JB is trying to sell us,what is the sneakerworld coming to these days,from the 1980,s to the 1990,s JB wouldnt have even a slight thought of making such a hidious shoe for the public to wear,but i guess the game has changed dramatically,with every kid wanting to be a sneakerhead nowadays combined with there im going to buy anything JB throws at us atittude compared of our use to be we want quility over just having alot of pairs did this to sneaker game,little johny and mike from 4th grade through 12thgrade of them era has did this to us,JB knows theyll by trashed material retros just because its a retro,but im not into hype,ill be selective for good quility until i die,looks like ill only be buying the SP11,s,and maybe the white/red 12 if they look like they can hold up for atleast 6-8 months of me wearing and still hold up,and then ill buy the white/black 6 and that will be it until the summer time comes.
wink.gif
notice how you are buying what you want without ridicule if only you can do the same for others if they want to cop let them if you dont keep itmoving. Oh yeah and whats a SP11 I thought it was SJ11 the letter P is far from the letter J on a keyboard
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom