2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Got a pair off of NDC, will need to sell my DTRT III to make room for these in the closet!

Got a pair off of NDC, will need to sell my DTRT III to make room for these in the closet!

So i was told there was roughly 2000 pairs of these produced in mens sizes. Is there anyone who can back that up? I'm thinking it's true because no website's besides eastbay and NDC had these for sale, and Nt Chicago and NY only received 3 per size.

So i was told there was roughly 2000 pairs of these produced in mens sizes. Is there anyone who can back that up? I'm thinking it's true because no website's besides eastbay and NDC had these for sale, and Nt Chicago and NY only received 3 per size.

68r9kx.jpg

these are dope imo. quality is alot better than the gr ix's. the insole is cool to, it says "for the love the game" from heel to toe.

68r9kx.jpg

these are dope imo. quality is alot better than the gr ix's. the insole is cool to, it says "for the love the game" from heel to toe.

I agree the quality is much better on these than the gr powder IX's.  The upper blue suede reminds me of the suede on the cool grey IX's.  The patent leather is cheaper and flimsy however.  All in all tho i am glad i copped.   Im shocked they still up on ndc. 

I agree the quality is much better on these than the gr powder IX's.  The upper blue suede reminds me of the suede on the cool grey IX's.  The patent leather is cheaper and flimsy however.  All in all tho i am glad i copped.   Im shocked they still up on ndc. 

so i guess these were somewhat a gr in new york but limited in other parts of the country. im from houston and the only store that had them was hoh. people in ny and nj are saying these were at ftl, fa, and champs, i thought they were a niketown, ndc, hoh exclusive. i dont expect to see them at outlets.

so i guess these were somewhat a gr in new york but limited in other parts of the country. im from houston and the only store that had them was hoh. people in ny and nj are saying these were at ftl, fa, and champs, i thought they were a niketown, ndc, hoh exclusive. i dont expect to see them at outlets.

Back
Top Bottom