2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

FAKES.

laugh.gif

I like these shoes. I got mine in a week ago and I must say that I appreciate the quality on these. I can't say the same for my VII FTLOTG's. I'm about to take my VII's back.
pimp.gif

I like these shoes. I got mine in a week ago and I must say that I appreciate the quality on these. I can't say the same for my VII FTLOTG's. I'm about to take my VII's back.
pimp.gif

had a bunch in champs local to me, these things holding any type of value cause they are ugly and i wouldn;t rock em

had a bunch in champs local to me, these things holding any type of value cause they are ugly and i wouldn;t rock em

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

those are droppin in btwn the 12-15th of August during the World Basketball Festival same time as the Air Force Posite I and a few other kicks...not really feelin' them my boy's store is getting them here in NYC there'll only be a limited production of 2000 pairs according to what he told me yesterday

he's going to another Nike meeting friday to see the next releases maybe i'll have some more info by then

ya ok
grin.gif
anyways a " somewhat" limited jordan that flopped seen em in ftl on sale 2 months ago and outlets had FSRs for months got mine from Nike Finger Lakes few months ago
pimp.gif
a-grade for a bill so if u want these u can nikefind em still.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

those are droppin in btwn the 12-15th of August during the World Basketball Festival same time as the Air Force Posite I and a few other kicks...not really feelin' them my boy's store is getting them here in NYC there'll only be a limited production of 2000 pairs according to what he told me yesterday

he's going to another Nike meeting friday to see the next releases maybe i'll have some more info by then

ya ok
grin.gif
anyways a " somewhat" limited jordan that flopped seen em in ftl on sale 2 months ago and outlets had FSRs for months got mine from Nike Finger Lakes few months ago
pimp.gif
a-grade for a bill so if u want these u can nikefind em still.

Back
Top Bottom