2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Originally Posted by windycity7

wow $600+tax so around $660 so after $165 is $495 so i guess the headphones are worth 150-200 & then it 250+ for a box & plexiglass???????????????????????

$635 x 23 = $14,605

damn, those are some costly boxes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway, good pix again

i would say these were a quickstrike, i'm not sure if already posted but they released on Sat. Aug. 7 and not on the 11th like a lot of sites said, i had called Niketown LA and asked if they were coming out on the 11th, the dude says " we released them yesterday" so i ask my dude to get them for me. Shot out to Aires from NT, good looking like always

i would say these were a quickstrike, i'm not sure if already posted but they released on Sat. Aug. 7 and not on the 11th like a lot of sites said, i had called Niketown LA and asked if they were coming out on the 11th, the dude says " we released them yesterday" so i ask my dude to get them for me. Shot out to Aires from NT, good looking like always

Originally Posted by peakkicks

They released on the 11th. If a store released them early, it does not change the release date.

They released on the 11th. If a store released them early, it does not change the release date.

Niketown LA is a nike store, not a quickstrike account, some stores do release their shoes early, but if Niketowns releases shoes on a certain date, that date would be the date the stores release the shoes, no nikestore would release shoes that are not suppose to be released yet, a lot of people would loose their jobs, so like i said before they released them on the 7th not the 11th, and the 7th was for all nikestores including the website

Niketown LA is a nike store, not a quickstrike account, some stores do release their shoes early, but if Niketowns releases shoes on a certain date, that date would be the date the stores release the shoes, no nikestore would release shoes that are not suppose to be released yet, a lot of people would loose their jobs, so like i said before they released them on the 7th not the 11th, and the 7th was for all nikestores including the website

peakkicks wrote:

Well you obviously did not check Nike.com or Eastbay.com on either the 7th or the 11th.

The 2010 outdoors, Alpha outdoors and the Pregames were released on the 7th
The Retro 9s were released on the 11th
The Retro 6s were released on the 13th

peakkicks wrote:

Well you obviously did not check Nike.com or Eastbay.com on either the 7th or the 11th.

The 2010 outdoors, Alpha outdoors and the Pregames were released on the 7th
The Retro 9s were released on the 11th
The Retro 6s were released on the 13th

Ok, Niketowns released them on August 7th, and Niketowns are nike, so they released on Aug.7th like I said before

Ok, Niketowns released them on August 7th, and Niketowns are nike, so they released on Aug.7th like I said before

Ok, Thanks for the breaking news, almost two weeks after the release. If A Niketown released them before the 11th, then it must be official regardless of when everyone else released them 
laugh.gif

Ok, Thanks for the breaking news, almost two weeks after the release. If A Niketown released them before the 11th, then it must be official regardless of when everyone else released them 
laugh.gif

So the name of the Shoe is: Air Jordan Retro 9 25th Anniversary Edition
Do they come with the Box and the Headphone seen on the pictures?

Ore is that another release and this shoe just comes with box?

Thanks

Thanks

Originally Posted by LAShaq

Thanks

Sneakers only come with a regular box. The joints with the case and headphones was a very limited release where only 2 stores released them in NY and there were only 23 cases total between the both of them with each case being individually numbered. Retail was $600 before tax.

Originally Posted by LAShaq

Thanks

Sneakers only come with a regular box. The joints with the case and headphones was a very limited release where only 2 stores released them in NY and there were only 23 cases total between the both of them with each case being individually numbered. Retail was $600 before tax.

these shoes released on 8/11 for 99% of the U.S. ndc released the kids sizes on 8/7 but the mens sizes did not release until 8/11 on ndc. if you check jumpman23.com which is the official nike/jb website, it says the release date for these was 8/11/10. next time dont be so cocky when you dont know what your talking about.

these shoes released on 8/11 for 99% of the U.S. ndc released the kids sizes on 8/7 but the mens sizes did not release until 8/11 on ndc. if you check jumpman23.com which is the official nike/jb website, it says the release date for these was 8/11/10. next time dont be so cocky when you dont know what your talking about.

Back
Top Bottom