2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

^^ I agree, yo I can't wait to see my Tar Heels rockin these... and oh yess they will be doin work in them... Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a pair of these

^^ I agree, yo I can't wait to see my Tar Heels rockin these... and oh yess they will be doin work in them... Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a pair of these

i saw a pair of size US10 available on ebay through air-randy today...hence the photo tag...i believe he only has a Sz.10 and i believe they were 300....i think.

i saw a pair of size US10 available on ebay through air-randy today...hence the photo tag...i believe he only has a Sz.10 and i believe they were 300....i think.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

it hould be called the "NBA CARES IXs"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

imag0240w.jpg

imag0242ot.jpg
imag0241e.jpg

so much better in person the patent has a lil metallic luster in it only thing i would've done was make the jumpman in the heel blue instead of leaving it white, but dope shoe nonetheless

imag0240w.jpg

imag0242ot.jpg
imag0241e.jpg

so much better in person the patent has a lil metallic luster in it only thing i would've done was make the jumpman in the heel blue instead of leaving it white, but dope shoe nonetheless

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

imag0240w.jpg

imag0242ot.jpg
imag0241e.jpg

They look alright.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

imag0240w.jpg

imag0242ot.jpg
imag0241e.jpg

They look alright.

Back
Top Bottom