2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

these dont look that bad. the jumpman on the side should have been powder blue though. and well........theres that heart again lol

***i tried Eastbay oredered 9.5 and went all the way to "checkout" as usual as always it says"due to the traffic of this item we cannot process your order right now"***BULLCRAP...

***i tried Eastbay oredered 9.5 and went all the way to "checkout" as usual as always it says"due to the traffic of this item we cannot process your order right now"***BULLCRAP...

we didnt get the university blue (powder blue) in HK here. So, its an alternative for a unc cw if they release here.
For me, i already have the citrus and going to pick up the og wht/blk/red and i am done for the IXs.

we didnt get the university blue (powder blue) in HK here. So, its an alternative for a unc cw if they release here.
For me, i already have the citrus and going to pick up the og wht/blk/red and i am done for the IXs.

FSR up on NDC and eastbay still
laugh.gif

pass even on disco

I canceled my Eastbay order. I remembers how they shipped my shoes to me last time and decided to cancel. They don't always double box there shoes and due to this,  my box and my shoes were beyond thrashed the last time I ordered from them. I didn't want to chance it again. If anybody's looking for a size 13 through Eastbay, look for them to put another one up any day now.
pimp.gif

I canceled my Eastbay order. I remembers how they shipped my shoes to me last time and decided to cancel. They don't always double box there shoes and due to this,  my box and my shoes were beyond thrashed the last time I ordered from them. I didn't want to chance it again. If anybody's looking for a size 13 through Eastbay, look for them to put another one up any day now.
pimp.gif

West is now taking phone orders for them if anyone is looking for their size and missed it on an FSR

West is now taking phone orders for them if anyone is looking for their size and missed it on an FSR

Figured I post my Jordan 9 collection. Yea Yea I know I shouldn't have sold my Flint 9's but a friend wanted them bad and I didn't really wear them so what the hell. Enjoy.

oh8mkg.jpg

30be9t2.jpg

2n83bqp.jpg

2hwp3l4.jpg

53mjr4.jpg

14lotvt.jpg

289x5ed.jpg

Figured I post my Jordan 9 collection. Yea Yea I know I shouldn't have sold my Flint 9's but a friend wanted them bad and I didn't really wear them so what the hell. Enjoy.

oh8mkg.jpg

30be9t2.jpg

2n83bqp.jpg

2hwp3l4.jpg

53mjr4.jpg

14lotvt.jpg

289x5ed.jpg

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Where else to get these besides ndc, the tax plus shipping there is killing me.
try using the coupon code BESTRONG, it will give you free ground shipping and all you have to pay is tax, there's no way around it unless you have the shoes shipped to a state where nike does not have any stores

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Where else to get these besides ndc, the tax plus shipping there is killing me.
try using the coupon code BESTRONG, it will give you free ground shipping and all you have to pay is tax, there's no way around it unless you have the shoes shipped to a state where nike does not have any stores

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

oh8mkg.jpg

30be9t2.jpg

2n83bqp.jpg

2hwp3l4.jpg

53mjr4.jpg

14lotvt.jpg

289x5ed.jpg
Nice 9 collection. In my honest opinion though, the olives are the only 9s that matter in the group.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

oh8mkg.jpg

30be9t2.jpg

2n83bqp.jpg

2hwp3l4.jpg

53mjr4.jpg

14lotvt.jpg

289x5ed.jpg
Nice 9 collection. In my honest opinion though, the olives are the only 9s that matter in the group.

Back
Top Bottom