2010 NBA allstar game to be in new Dallas stadium.

This will be in the football stadium? Wow, talk about a big crowd. What's wrong with the AAC?

Originally Posted by JCH3

This will be in the football stadium? Wow, talk about a big crowd. What's wrong with the AAC?

Mark Cuban wants all of the season ticket holders to go to the game, and at the AAC not even half of them would be able to get tickets.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Should be hot, but they need to bring it back to the east coast.
Real talk...I'm not tryin to travel that far...put it in Chicago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

that place is huge just saw that on espn , how many can fit in there
80,000 for regular football games... 100,000 for the Super Bowl... They haven't announced how many for basketball yet...

my ex lives out there. Mght have to reconcile for the weekend so I got somewhere to stay when it happens. Who knows what happens in 2 years though. I guess wecan expect to see the final four there soon as well.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Mark Cuban wants all of the season ticket holders to go to the game, and at the AAC not even half of them would be able to get tickets.
I don't like this guy personally, but what he does for his players and fans is what every owner should be like.

I don't like this guy personally, but what he does for his players and fans is what every owner should be like.

yehh cubans good to his guys
pimp.gif
...man i missed out in 2000 at oakLand buti did go to jam session met t-mac and jamison though...the next game better be in sacramento so i can drive 2 hours to watch it
laugh.gif

If they put the all star game in sactown u would see a !%#! load of players pulling out because "family" and "injurys" that city is a
Dump.

Atleast in that big *+* stadium reals fans will get seats but bball played in football stadiums is always od IMO

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I don't like this guy personally,

Why whats wrong with him? He seems cool to me.

I don't like him on the sidelines, I think he is too visual sometimes. But it is also what sets him apart, so it's a tough call.

Here are just a few pictures so you guys can see how its coming along.
Oct%2024%202008%20Stadium%20Photos%20035.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This looks unreal, I can't wait to see the finished product.

i was going to tell you stop complaining thinking they just had an all star game in the northeast recently but your right there hasn't been an all stargame out there since philly 2002

and to the guy wanting the game in sacramento
roll.gif
thats never going tohappen, this isn't the 1990's anymore where small citys like utah and so actually get to host all star games anymore.

inside this new stadium (via the Dallas Morning News) will be the world's biggest HDTV. Jerry's monstrosity is 160' x 70', putting that bad-boy at over 11,000 square feet.

The $35 million price tag is higher than than the entire price of building Texas Stadium in 1971.

nono.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i was going to tell you stop complaining thinking they just had an all star game in the northeast recently but your right there hasn't been an all star game out there since philly 2002

and to the guy wanting the game in sacramento
roll.gif
thats never going to happen, this isn't the 1990's anymore where small citys like utah and so actually get to host all star games anymore.
Fail.
And hosting the winter games was no small feat.

Back
Top Bottom