2010 NBA allstar game to be in new Dallas stadium.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

crazy to have it in a stadium, dont think ive seen a ball game in one before

Um...The Alamo Dome...Spurs used to play there...remember?

What about every Final Four since the Meadowlands in 1996?

it could work...they have had final fours and tourney games at ford field, reliant stadium, rca dome, tropicana field, alamo dome

it would be crazy to have a all star game at a historic stadium like fenway or wrigley

When the heck is Toronto going to get an ASG? We should've got it around the time the Air Canada Centre opened, we've been in the league 14 years nowand still no signs of us getting an ASG.

I dont want to hear an excuse about the ASG not being played in cold cities...it was held in Denver a couple of years ago.

Oh yeah, playing basketball in an 80,000 capacity stadium is not a good idea. Basketball is great in intimate atmospheres, it seems like a cash grab by the NBAto me.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

When the heck is Toronto going to get an ASG? We should've got it around the time the Air Canada Centre opened, we've been in the league 14 years now and still no signs of us getting an ASG.

I dont want to hear an excuse about the ASG not being played in cold cities...it was held in Denver a couple of years ago.

Oh yeah, playing basketball in an 80,000 capacity stadium is not a good idea. Basketball is great in intimate atmospheres, it seems like a cash grab by the NBA to me.
Basically....that's why I hate watching the NCAA Final Four Championship Game sometimes in those big *** domes.

Toronto is *%@$+!+ up with all their weak *** excuses, they can host the NHL ASG but when it comes to the NBA ASG it's dumb excuses.

Back
Top Bottom