who the hell is US i hope you dont mean dallas......if so
roll.gif
@ that dal would have got thumped worse than utah

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Utah can def beat the Lakers.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And Dwill is my favorite player...but they got swept last year.  Only one team can beat the Lakers in the West potentially and that is OKC.liking.

this

N YA BULLS WONT GT PASS DA CELTICS HEAT MAGIC OR BUCKS
laugh.gif
 N QUIT OVERATING OKC THEY HAVE NO BIG KD IS A PROBLEM BUT HE CANT DO IT ALL

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

VERY SERIOUS THUNN

What you guys do with Utah?  Nothing.

Come on son. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least if you were joking, it would have been funny.

I think Utah put up a better fight than Dallas would have.

N YA BULLS WONT GT PASS DA CELTICS HEAT MAGIC OR BUCKS
laugh.gif
 N QUIT OVERATING OKC THEY HAVE NO BIG KD IS A PROBLEM BUT HE CANT DO IT ALL

ALERT!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!CLOWN SIGHTINGthe bulls wont get past the BUCKS????? i was gonna listen to you until you said that its very clear you dont know jack. as of right now the bulls only problems are celtics,magic & the heat

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Utah can def beat the Lakers.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And Dwill is my favorite player...but they got swept last year.  Only one team can beat the Lakers in the West potentially and that is OKC.

The Kings got one too many knuckleheads for my liking.
You hated on the Tyreke pick last year. It worked out for the Kings. Please continue the hate on DMC this year. Thanks.
smile.gif

bucks will give ya a problem obviously u dont know jack just log off smh

im not saying it will be a cake walk but they arent gonna give us problems fam calm down i understand you didnt take the dallas comment too well i guess thats why the truth hurts

thunn please im calm obviously u arent the bucks r tough they are gonna give u problems just like lal n okc is gonna give my team problemsbut as i remember last year we gave da lakes a whoopin 3 games n kobe had his worst fg peformance just chill worry bout da eastern conference thunn no hard feelings just wait til da season start

thunn please im calm obviously u arent the bucks r tough they are gonna give u problems just like lal n okc is gonna give my team problemsbut as i remember last year we gave da lakes a whoopin 3 games n kobe had his worst fg peformance just chill worry bout da eastern conference thunn no hard feelings just wait til da season start
stop it. 

pass kindergarden bro? *$* is thunnanyway i know the buck beefed up fam & so did we but the mavs aint doin &()& in the western conference FACE IT & STOP CRYIN

Originally Posted by windycity7

pass kindergarden bro? *$* is thunn anyway i know the buck beefed up fam & so did we but the mavs aint doin &()& in the western conference FACE IT & STOP CRYIN

yo thunn is a way of sayin fam or homie in qb but watch yo mouth u crying about dem dayum bulls u not even a laker fan y r u goin hard imma stop replyin to ya stupidity cuz u gonna make something out of nothin n im not about goin back n fourth on niketalk so plz fall back ight thunn plz go do u

pass kindergarden bro? *$* is thunn anyway i know the buck beefed up fam & so did we but the mavs aint doin &()& in the western conference FACE IT & STOP CRYIN

yo thunn is a way of sayin fam or homie in qb but watch yo mouth u crying about dem dayum bulls u not even a laker fan y r u goin hard imma stop replyin to ya stupidity cuz u gonna make something out of nothin n im not about goin back n fourth on niketalk so plz fall back ight thunn plz go do u

que?

Back
Top Bottom