2010 NBA Media Day photo thread

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Anybody know where to buy nba practice jersey?

Nobody know?  I been trying to find me one for a minute now... I think I'd pay more for a practice jersey than a swingman.

^I got a Utah Flash practice jersey for like 8 bucks on ebay
pimp.gif
the material on these are
eek.gif
Probably my favorite jersey to wear for my rec league games

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

anybody have any idea why all the players on the heat are wearing knee pads.  guys like lebron don't even wear them in games.  must be a precautionary thing or something....

The media had extras.

they gave me a pair for when i talk about jeremy lin  

fixed for you

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 that *$$+@ walked right into that one. son had the nerve to talk about kneepads
laugh.gif
 ihope he bust out the jeremy lin shrine pics up in the warriors thread before lin gets cut or sent to the d league

"hey look ma, jeremy lin's sweat splattered on me in high school!!" or "dad guess what???? jeremy lin talked to me in gym class today!"

and people wonder why they hate me on niketalk
Don't think so highly of yourself son. No one here gives a %*@# about your posts enough to hate you...

you sure about that?

http://niketalk.com/topic/266054?page=1

really i dont mind....

pat riley reminds me of gordon gekko

chris bosh looks wild fruity...in every pic he takes. u cant hide the rainbow.

lmao @ utah being able to stop the lakers...since when?

i'm a die hard laker fan, and i have been since i've been a basketball fan, so, no bandwagon here. as of personal tastes, i wish they'd change their colors lol. I never liked their colors, whether i bleed purple and gold or not, it just never popped with me. i wish they could adopt black somewhere into their spectrum. ooooh those retro night jerseys with the royal blue/baby blue colorways are bananas...wish that was the norm.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like when NBA teams embroider the "C" on the jersey for the specific player captain.

Birdman looks like a playground children draw on with chaulk.

and
roll.gif
for the TMac comment

Back
Top Bottom