2010 NBA Media Day photo thread

Originally Posted by Verdykt

62318_10150273972375268_50428070267_14677627_5341664_n.jpg
are the jazz wearing these jerseys this year?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Im still not a big fan of the Jazz new colors. Glad the note is back, but the mountain logo we still have to use is %$$ ugly now. It bothers me how the numbers dont match the Jazz on the jersey.
Yeah they need to lose the mountain logo asap.

The colors worked much better than I imagined. I thought the green would kill the uniforms but they did an awesome job placing it.

I like the numbers, it adds a classic look. Some teams are doing too much with their numbers and wordmark. It's nice to see that the Jazz kept it simple.

I was a fan of the Jazz's previous uniform set and was sad to see them go, but these did not disappoint.

lmao at dallas beating the lakers.

the prophesy in dan gilberts letter about the cavs winning the title before miami has a better chance of goin down then the mavs beating the lakers in a best of 7 series.

a best of 7 series means you have to beat the other team 4 times to win. dallas isn't doing that against the lakers

Originally Posted by Mister916

Im still not a big fan of the Jazz new colors. Glad the note is back, but the mountain logo we still have to use is %$$ ugly now. It bothers me how the numbers dont match the Jazz on the jersey.
Yeah they need to lose the mountain logo asap.

The colors worked much better than I imagined. I thought the green would kill the uniforms but they did an awesome job placing it.

I like the numbers, it adds a classic look. Some teams are doing too much with their numbers and wordmark. It's nice to see that the Jazz kept it simple.

I was a fan of the Jazz's previous uniform set and was sad to see them go, but these did not disappoint.

They are nicer than i thought they would turn out, The stripes on the side bother me for some reason. remind me of the jerseys you can order for a team through eastbay.

This thread is 
pimp.gif

I'm feeling some of the new uniforms (Warriors, Jazz, Chicago, etc)

Nice to see Yao and the crew.  Can't wait for the season
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom