2010 NBA Media Day photo thread

laugh.gif

His Anta's don't look bad.

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Anybody know where to buy nba practice jersey?

I was going to ask the same question

Anybody?

i wanna know too.. i need me a GSW one...
I remember a few years back the Marshalls around my way had Lakers ones. Im pissed I never copped now that I think about it, they were mad cheap too

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

anybody have any idea why all the players on the heat are wearing knee pads.  guys like lebron don't even wear them in games.  must be a precautionary thing or something....

The media had extras.

I see they carried the ones they usually use in LA...

Utah can beat the Lakers? Like they havent handed our #%!%@ to us the past 4 years? FOH man.

acidicality:
JD617:
lynchpin33:
anybody have any idea why all the players on the heat are wearing knee pads.  guys like lebron don't even wear them in games.  must be a precautionary thing or something....
The media had extras.

Yeaaaaahno.

Because all we heard this offseason was about how the Lakers are back-2-back champs. It's all I heard about!

Originally Posted by acidicality

The media had extras.

they gave me a pair for when i talk about jeremy lin  

fixed for you

Originally Posted by NobleKane

The media had extras.

fixed for you

roll.gif

The media had extras.

i'm a lame bandwagoner lakers fan who used to be a warriors fan
fixed for you buddy

NobleKane wrote:

The media had extras.

fixed for you

laugh.gif

The media had extras.

Funny Acid.  Womp Womp....  

The media had extras.

roll.gif

The media had extras.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Is that Anthony Mason's son that Dwade is tryin to get it in on?

yes

Heat complete camp roster, sign Mason, Gladness[table][tr][td]Posted 2d 3h ago |  Comment    |  Recommend 2 [/td][td]E-mail | Save | Print | [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MIAMI (AP) — Forward Anthony Mason Jr. and center Mickell Gladness were signed by the Miami Heat on Monday, giving the team a full roster of 20 players to take into training camp.

Mason is the son of former Heat player Anthony Mason. The younger Mason played at St. John's, averaging 10.7 points and 5.2 rebounds in 99 career games.

Gladness played for Miami's summer-league team this offseason, scoring eight points in two games. He spent last season with Rio Grande of the NBA Development League, and averaged 7.3 points, 7.0 rebounds and 4.66 blocks during his college career at Alabama A&M.

The Heat open training camp Tuesday at Hurlburt Field, Fla.

Originally Posted by windycity7

The media had extras.

fixed for you

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 that *$$+@ walked right into that one. son had the nerve to talk about kneepads
laugh.gif
 ihope he bust out the jeremy lin shrine pics up in the warriors thread before lin gets cut or sent to the d league

"hey look ma, jeremy lin's sweat splattered on me in high school!!" or "dad guess what???? jeremy lin talked to me in gym class today!"

and people wonder why they hate me on niketalk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

The media had extras.

fixed for you

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 that *$$+@ walked right into that one. son had the nerve to talk about kneepads
laugh.gif
 ihope he bust out the jeremy lin shrine pics up in the warriors thread before lin gets cut or sent to the d league

"hey look ma, jeremy lin's sweat splattered on me in high school!!" or "dad guess what???? jeremy lin talked to me in gym class today!"

and people wonder why they hate me on niketalk
Don't think so highly of yourself son. No one here gives a %*@# about your posts enough to hate you...

Back
Top Bottom