2010 NBA Media Day photo thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anybody have any idea why all the players on the heat are wearing knee pads.  guys like lebron don't even wear them in games.  must be a precautionary thing or something....

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

anybody have any idea why all the players on the heat are wearing knee pads.  guys like lebron don't even wear them in games.  must be a precautionary thing or something....

i believe pat riley tells his players its a must in practice. im about 97% sure on that.
nerd.gif

Or its a little team unity thing. Idk something %%!* Bron and Wade thought of.

they were practicing defense today so maybe they were all jumping and diving all over the place because every single player was wearing them.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Or its a little team unity thing. Idk something %%!* Bron and Wade thought of.
i answered this question. i sometimes believe that no one can see my posts.

this dude paul pierce cutting his own shirts and +$$$ when they give you real nice practice jerseys lulz

Back
Top Bottom