2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah cut that noise... he can go there as long as he doesn't sign an extension
laugh.gif

What??? if we do get him we're locking him in for 5-7 yrs.. With him and Pooh we automatically become one of if not thee most attractive destination to DWade & Bron
pimp.gif

Paxon Do Your #%*%+!$ JOB

Gar Foreman is the one running things now Sey, not Pax.

And please guys, do not get my hopes up.......landing Bosh ....and Wade...........I'd lose it.........won't happen.

eyes.gif
if Heisley doesn't improve the bench by the deadline. Mike Milleris laying right there in front of us.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

so what are the chances that the suns net kevin martin and if they do who would they give up?

Hawes + K Mart for Amare. Do it Geoff.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

eyes.gif
if Heisley doesn't improve the bench by the deadline. Mike Miller is laying right there in front of us.
It's going to be difficult to hammer out a deal financially.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

so what are the chances that the suns net kevin martin and if they do who would they give up?

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but you'd give up Hawes in a package to get Amare?

Originally Posted by Proshares

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but you'd give up Hawes in a package to get Amare?
Yes. I don't really see him getting any better than he is right now. I mean he's not terrible, but the guy isn't exactly fitting intoWestphal's up tempo offense. He has a few good/great games every now and then but if we had Amar'e running the floor with Evans
pimp.gif
eek.gif
but i dunnoabout him resigning
laugh.gif

Yes. I don't really see him getting any better than he is right now. I mean he's not terrible, but the guy isn't exactly fitting into Westphal's up tempo offense. He has a few good/great games every now and then but if we had Amar'e running the floor with Evans
pimp.gif
eek.gif
but i dunno about him resigning
laugh.gif
slam-53-chris-webber.jpg

CWebb Part 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

laugh.gif

What??? if we do get him we're locking him in for 5-7 yrs.. With him and Pooh we automatically become one of if not thee most attractive destination to DWade & Bron
pimp.gif

Gar Foreman is the one running things now Sey, not Pax.

And please guys, do not get my hopes up.......landing Bosh ....and Wade...........I'd lose it.........won't happen.
You aint the only one. I'd lose my mind if we got both of them. But knowing our front office we wont land anyone and lose Hinrich and Tyrusin the process. I just have zero faith in our front office

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Yes. I don't really see him getting any better than he is right now. I mean he's not terrible, but the guy isn't exactly fitting into Westphal's up tempo offense. He has a few good/great games every now and then but if we had Amar'e running the floor with Evans
pimp.gif
eek.gif
but i dunno about him resigning
laugh.gif
slam-53-chris-webber.jpg

CWebb Part 2
laugh.gif

Wow Mo Pete and Antonio Daniels +$%$#%$ bums

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

LA better keep bynum...bosh wont work in that system just stop it

so this guy who is a big lebron james fan has yet to post in any threads concerning lebron james.............yet he posts in every thread concerning the lakers.....hillarious
roll.gif

is that you zodogg?
nerd.gif

this dude PRAYING lakers dont get bosh
laugh.gif
Does streethoopkilla look like a 40 year old's sn?

perfect disguise
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's exactly why I don't want him to go there, because I know they'd lock him down as soon as he gets there.
laugh.gif

I actually want Wade in Chicago, but Bosh needs to be in NY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Ask Clipper fans they still think a major trade involving a superstar will get traded to the Clips at the trading deadline
roll.gif

They still believe they have a shot Lebron or DWade will sign with the Clips this summer
roll.gif

don't forget about Joe
wink.gif

9. Marcus Camby, C, Clippers
Camby may be one of the hottest commodities on the list. Not only is he still a legitimate defensive force in the paint, but he also has an expiring contract. You get a player for the rest of the season and cap relief at the end. The biggest question isn't whether the Clippers could move Camby, it's whether the Clippers will move him. And as Marc Stein wrote this week, Blake Griffin's absence complicates the Clippers' calculations.
The team is positioned to have significant cap room this summer if it keeps Camby and lets his contract expire. Whatever offer they get for him will have to match or exceed what they believe they could get on the open market next season.

25hofbk.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

if K-Mart/Hawes for amare goes down, does martin come off the bench?
Its not gonna go down
laugh.gif
i made it up.
But I could see a Nash/Rich/Martin/Hill/Hawes? line up
laugh.gif

actually scratch that, that would be a TERRIBLE trade for the Suns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Big J 33 wrote:

laugh.gif

What??? if we do get him we're locking him in for 5-7 yrs.. With him and Pooh we automatically become one of if not thee most attractive destination to
DWade & Bron
pimp.gif

Rose + Bosh + Bron/Wade

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Big J 33 wrote:

laugh.gif

What??? if we do get him we're locking him in for 5-7 yrs.. With him and Pooh we automatically become one of if not thee most attractive destination to
DWade & Bron
pimp.gif

Rose + Bosh + Bron/Wade

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

earlier in the week the Mavs for offered Gooden, humphries, and shawne williams for boozer, it was declined.
As it should have been. Who the hell wants those bums.

Riley gonna try to work his magic to get Lebron and Bosh.

I doubt it though, I would be fine with just Bosh.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

earlier in the week the Mavs for offered Gooden, humphries, and shawne williams for boozer, it was declined.
As it should have been. Who the hell wants those bums.

Riley gonna try to work his magic to get Lebron and Bosh.

I doubt it though, I would be fine with just Bosh.

those are expiring contracts.

Amare doesn't help the Kings become a real contender. What Hawes lacks in his interior defense, Amare does too. Amare is an all-star on the offensive endthough. The best thing is still for the Kings to get a legit center that can anchor the interior defense. JT stay picking up quick fouls...

On another note, someone trade for T-Mac already.

^^^ ill take t-mac in a heartbeat if we can get rid of curry and jeffries on the Knicks

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's exactly why I don't want him to go there, because I know they'd lock him down as soon as he gets there.
laugh.gif

I actually want Wade in Chicago, and Bosh needs to go with him
pimp.gif

*Fixed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom