2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

laugh.gif
Steve Kerr, you suck.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Even then, Kerr could probably deal Amare to Miami for Beasley, Cook, Richardson (buy-out) and a pick. Or to New Jersey for CDR, Yi, Simmons and Dallas' pick.

If Kerr was able to dump J-Rich with Amare I could understand, but he's not even doing that.
alien.gif

Exactly.  This is what I don't get.

They're basically saying that Hickson > Beasley or that Miami isn't really making everyone available.

Danny Ferry lookin' like a freakin' genius if this trade goes down.  We are straight pilfering PHX's organization.
He's merely taking advantage of the moment.  Genius is making a move before others can, working a 3 team deal heavily in your favor, or finding a gem late in the draft.

What's been happening the past couple of years is teams taking advantage of three things coming to a head: 2010 Free Agency, bad economy, and an expiring CBA.

I give Danny Ferry no credit for having a rich owner (or ownership group). 
mad.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

If The Cavs pull off this trade it would end all the "where is Lebron going" talk. The East would be in trouble for the next few years.
this...

yea im in s&t... and what?!

Ill have to admit, Cavs are my pick to win the finals now.

Great move if it goes down. Steve Kerr,
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you feel that way about Ferry, holden, wouldn't you feel that exact same way with Mitch, more or less?

Wait i just realized, wouldnt Stat and Shaq be playing together, again?

thats just plain stupid. i take my finals prediction back
laugh.gif

well, if it goes down..I'll have to concede LeBron is going nowhere.

really wont matter with the knicks now cause nobody will win the East for a longgggggggggggg time.

They're basically saying that Hickson > Beasley or that Miami isn't really making everyone available.
if JJ Hickson, an expiring and a late 1st round pick is all it takes....either we're looking at a lot of DUMB people or just a buddy/buddy deal going.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Shaq and Amare again?

Please make this happen Ferry.

This time they'd be playing with LeBron.

LeBron makes scrubs like Mo Williams and JJ Hickson look like all-stars.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

All I'll say is, as cute as the move may look, it is probably going to ruin their defensive chemistry initially, at least.

Nah, it's not like Hickson was a stud on D. And with him the Cavaliers maintained the top defense in the league. Stat's athleticism and better body control can only help.

Praying this deal goes through...
nerd.gif

Is this a bad dream?

Is this April Fool's Day?

When the Mavs finally make a pretty decent trade, the best team in the League pulls off a Pau Gasol trade?

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom