amarejerseyswitchbydraf.jpg
w1rx3q.jpg
grocery-bag-trash-can.jpg
grocery-bag-trash-can.jpg

Lebron getting that first ring
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif

Fixed again.
one more time.

Yeah, because Mo Williams is complete trash...
grin.gif

What does that make this Knicks point guards?

poop.gif

People make some of the most ridiculous statements on here.

^Hes not complete trash.....but he isnt that good. Average point guard at best. There are at least 15 point guards in the NBA I would take over Mo.

That deal looks unreal. Might as well throw Nash in there, what incentive would he have to stay?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

well, if it goes down..I'll have to concede LeBron is going nowhere.

really wont matter with the knicks now cause nobody will win the East for a longgggggggggggg time.

They're basically saying that Hickson > Beasley or that Miami isn't really making everyone available.
if JJ Hickson, an expiring and a late 1st round pick is all it takes....either we're looking at a lot of DUMB people or just a buddy/buddy deal going.

yeah that would pretty much end the lebron talk.

"he's such a smart gm"
laugh.gif
get outa here. this would be just like garnett to the celtics. A reach around

hold up, chris duhon sucks?
eek.gif
Is the pope catholic?

If this happens this all but locks cavs vs Lakers Finals for the next 3 years atleast along with endlesssss Nike puppet commercials

Originally Posted by DubA169

"he's such a smart gm"
laugh.gif
get outa here. this would be just like garnett to the celtics. A reach around
indifferent.gif

Seriously, I am giving the Cavs credit here because they have made it seem like Hickson is this hot commodity that they can't part with when the guy probably has Chris Wilcox type of talent. Ferry said he was reluctant to part with him at first and tricked teams.

This is awful value for him. Second time in the past few days I am saying that. Teams are pulling the trigger too early if it's actually close...the 30th pick and Hickson. And yea, a TONNNN of great players taken at 30 in the past: check the history. Aren't the Heat offering Beasley? And yes, I am
mad.gif
because this would make the Cavs unstoppable for this season.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Is this a bad dream?

Is this April Fool's Day?

When the Mavs finally make a pretty decent trade, the best team in the League pulls off a Pau Gasol trade?

tired.gif
yeah but what happen that year when LA pulled off that Gasol trade?....
wink.gif

I have been in complete shock and devastation this entire day, amidst venting through Twitter.

If this deal goes through, I don't even have words. Kerr and Sarver can burn in the deep depths of hell.

Kerr claims he wants talent in return for Amare instead of just letting him walk at the end of the year, yet he's gonna waive one of the players who he acquires...? What is the difference between letting STAT finish up this year and letting some scrub like JJ Hickson fill his spot? You've waived Pavlovic, you've waived Big Ben, you're gonna waive Big Z, and that leaves you with Hickson. Shaquille O'Neal and Amare Stoudemire for JJ Hickson. And you've drafted the likes of Robin Lopez, Alando Tucker, DJ Strawberry, Dragic, and Earl Clark, who have done NOTHING for this team.

If I was Nash, J-Rich, or anyone on this squad, I would be speaking up and refusing to play for these morons. This is !*%!@!$ pathetic.

And if they want expiring salary/ young player we can give them Perkins and Ray Allen and take back Stoudemire/Richardson. I'd rather have Perkins than Hickson personally. Who knows what Kerr wants, though?

Suns should try Beasley + Others for Amare. The Heat obviously aren't all that high on Beasley and Wade wants help both sides win. Beasley would flourish in the Suns offense because of his wet jumper and he is a better rebounder. (Amare can't even get 10 rebounds on one of the fastest paced team)

I read this deal could save the Suns $10M because Z can be bought out and 75% of the money that is owed to him has already been paid.

^It is pathetic to see that the suns have let so much talent go for nothing,and we are going way back to when they had j.johnson.
Anyways i look forward to a Lakers and Cavs Finals

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I read this deal could save the Suns $10M because Z can be bought out and 75% of the money that is owed to him has already been paid.

Sarver just climaxed reading that.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by JPZx

e4c15b633b9eb299c9fefb18cce088e3.jpg
29l0685.jpg
11johle.jpg
w1rx3q.jpg

Fixed again.

Whys it take LBJ plus 2 more superstars (if you can call Shaq a superstar still) for him to get his first ring.  If he is SOOO good he should be able to get a ring with the squad around him now, I mean they do have the best record in the L.

I don't think people realize how the Cavs team makeup is so good for Lebron. He has shooters EVERYWHERE so when he gets double-triple teamed he can just kick it out. Everyone knows the offense runs better with Z on the floor because he can shoot.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Originally Posted by JPZx

e4c15b633b9eb299c9fefb18cce088e3.jpg
29l0685.jpg
11johle.jpg
w1rx3q.jpg

Fixed again.

Whys it take LBJ plus 2 more superstars (if you can call Shaq a superstar still) for him to get his first ring.  If he is SOOO good he should be able to get a ring with the squad around him now, I mean they do have the best record in the L.
First, Shaq is not a superstar anymore.  Secondly, even without this Amare trade the Cavs are the best team in the league currently and probably going to represent the East in the  finals.  I don't know if you're a Kobe stan or what but Kobe needed Shaq the first time around and a gift form Jerry West himself in the form of Pau Gasol to get that championship.  It takes 2 all-stars to win a championship for the most part.

Cool, a Lakers vs Cavs finals.

For the rest of the league it sucks but lakers is pretty good, considering Pau whoops Amare all the time.

Lebron bout to become a shooter now.

The one-sided nature of the trade inspired a lot of people tobelieve that retired Memphis GM, Jerry West, a Lakers’ legend, played apart in facilitating the deal. West was instrumental recruiting Wallaceas his replacement in Memphis and still holds a close relationship withHeisley. His history in Los Angeles, especially his bond with Lakers GMMitch Kupchak and star Kobe Bryant, made even the fair-minded cynical about the scenario.

Several sources close to the process insist West played no part, andHeisley swears, “Jerry didn’t know about the trade until after it wasdone.

Not that I've been blabbering on about Lebron to NY next summer, but with Amare there even if they don't win the title this year, I don't see him leaving at all.

Rumors floating right now:
DJ Augustin for Andray Blatche
Erick Dampier for Rip Hamilton

Why would Dallas want to take Rip's contract? If I remember correctly it was 66/6yrs. or 55/5

STAT doesn't want to be a 2nd nor 3rd option. He vented about that in Phoenix, when Shaq was on the roster...

If it goes down, countdown to implosion for the Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom