2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by BangDak

You're really underestimating the power of the little man.

oh you mean that every few games outburst game.........and then he goes back to his little  %#* quiet church mouse self??? lol

When you go to the celtics you better know your role....this aint the knicks...

i bet he gets lost in the shuffle

easy to do when you are now gonna be the 7th option at best

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Haha. One less 3 pt shooter on the Celtics team even though Nate is behind House by 1% point...If this was the House of the past 2 years, I'd be pissed but he is the worst defensive player in the league and his offensive game has slipped.
i  much rather have nate take a 3 than house if im the opponent. you know damn well house can hit the 3 in clutch situations...

I don't see how this trade helps either the Celtics or Knicks.

Cetics get a PG who can't assist for the life of him. He's a SG in ****** form.

The Knicks get a guy who now might be playing on his 9th different team for his career. Doesn't pass, cant rebound and can't play D.

The draft pick might be the best thing that comes with this trade..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

oh you mean that every few games outburst game.........and then he goes back to his little  %#* quiet church mouse self??? lol

You have no idea what you're talking about. Nate is more clutch then House, can pass better, and even defend better despite being undersized.

just because nate isnt putting up 20ppg every day doesnt mean hes not contributing.

and the knicks did this just for the draft pick, and mainly because Mike doesnt like nate.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Nate is more clutch then House, can pass better, and even defend better despite being undersized.

just because nate isnt putting up 20ppg every day doesnt mean hes not contributing.

and the knicks did this just for the draft pick, and mainly because Mike doesnt like nate.

they did it for a draft pick????? isnt this for a 2nd round pick????

so they did it for a second round pick???

POSTED: Feb. 17 -- 2:38 p.m. ET

1727.jpg

Stoudemire

Chad Ford: All is still quiet on the Amare Stoudemire trade front. As of Wednesday afternoon, sources familiar with the negotiations said the Suns have yet to signal whether the team will trade Stoudemire to the Cavs or Heat -- or whether it will trade him at all.

The Cavs have been pushing for the Suns to give them an answer. But Phoenix is holding out and likely will wait until Thursday to make a decision, according to sources.

Of the two teams vying for Stoudemire, only the Heat have actually received permission from the Suns to speak to Stoudemire's agent. The Cavs, as of Wednesday afternoon, have yet to call.

Still, sources close to the negotiations say that, right now, Cleveland is the front-runner. Why? Because the Heat have yet to offer the Suns a deal that would beat the Cavs' offer of Zydrunas Ilgauskas and J.J. Hickson. One source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com that the Heat have yet to offer Michael Beasley or either of their two first-round picks.

[h4]NBA Trade Machine[/h4]
Put on your GM hat and make your own trades and deals.
Trade Machine

"I'm not sure Miami is willing to pay the price for Amare," a Suns source told ESPN.com. "We have to get something for him. We're not giving him away. If Miami gets serious, then I think they would get him. But right now, they are not showing they're serious."

Is there a possibility Stoudemire won't be traded at all?

"It's possible," the Suns source said. "We haven't been blown away with an offer yet."

If the Suns decide to keep Stoudemire, it could be a rocky few months. A source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com that the Suns and Stoudemire have ended all talks on a contract extension. If Stoudemire plays out the season in Phoenix, he'll likely leave this summer.

"He's being personally wooed by LeBron James and Dwyane Wade," the source said. "On the other side, he's being actively shopped by the Suns. He feels like he may be more wanted elsewhere."

Did you not read the 2nd part of my answer NK?

DRAFT PICK AND BECAUSE MIKE D DOESNT LIKE NATE. in big letters in case you missed it.

i have a feeling this draft pick is going to be used in the tmac deal. where are we all getting 2nd round pick from though? i thought the initial reports was that its a first rounder.

DRAFT PICK AND BECAUSE MIKE D DOESNT LIKE NATE. in big letters in case you missed it.

i have a feeling this draft pick is going to be used in the tmac deal. where are we all getting 2nd round pick from though? i thought the initial reports was that its a first rounder.

banks2pierce said it was a 2nd rounder

banks2pierce said it was a 2nd rounder

Yea, i was only saying that because of an Alan Hahn tweet from earlier. He retracted that it's a done deal, but not anything else about the trade.

I know but source?

Franchise said that Houston's newspaper? said that Tmac's deal was done already like two days ago and we've yet to hear anything.

Im not discrediting him or anything, but yeah. it'll be a pain to be rooting for the celtics as a team, but ill be rooting for nate for sure. best of luck nate, your time here in NY was appreciated.

Kryptonate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KLJ-im just tired or hearing rumors. i want things to go DOWN. who on earth invented twitter, smh.

it really does sound like miami can get stat whenever they want to but miami is trying to lowball the suns until the last hour which is totally ***%*#% up trades for everyone else lol watch miami not get anything in the end and stat goes to cleveland. and miami will have nobody to blame but themselves
laugh.gif

[h1]New York's Reduced T-Mac Offer Still Beating Chicago[/h1]Feb 17, 2010 3:27 PM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks and Rockets discussed a potential Tracy McGrady trade again Wednesday morning.

Sources familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com that while the Knicks informed the Rockets that they remain interested in acquiring McGrady in a deal for Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries, they are still unwilling to meet all of the Rockets' demands, which includes cap relief, Jordan Hill, the swapping of 2011 first-round picks and the Knicks' 2012 first-round pick.

"We'd like McGrady and the cap relief," one Knicks source said. "But the Rockets are asking for too much. We're willing to pay a premium to make a deal. But the price right now is still too high."

According to the source, the Rockets are still looking for other partners. The Bulls have been mentioned as a possibility, however, sources believe that their offer is less attractive than even New York's reduced offer.

Donnie Walsh is making more smarter moves than Isaiah and Layden ever have.

He is doing the impossible, foreal. Get rid of Jeffries, Harrington( or Hughes), Nate and maybe Darko? If that means Letting Hill go and a 2012 1st round pick? This man deserves a damn award from us fans.

If he can someway get rid of Curry, too? WOW

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you think the Knicks are putting all their hopes into James or the 2010 FA class ALONE and don't have back up plans for the 2011 and 2012 class you're kidding yourself. Of course fans will be upset if LeBron doesn't come to New York. There are other options this summer and next summer.

I think it'll kill Cleveland fans a lot more if LeBron leaves than it will Knick fans if he stays.
THANK YOU.

This @$#$ gets stressed on here but everyone wants to ignore it.

Contrary to what Mr. Power Moves thinks, the majority of us know that it's not be all, end all with LeBron in the offseason. He's not the only major FA out there.
Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

TheKnicks stink, Bron don't wanna play for a +%%%%! team and coach justcause he likes the city. Knicks fans and NY people need to get theirhead out of their !$% and recognize the state of yall franchise andstop relying on the greatness of yall city so much. The Knicks aren'tthe thirsty !$% Yankees cause the NBA salary cap doesn't allow them tobe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Knicks stink, Bron don't wanna play for a +%%%%! team and coach just cause he likes the city. Knicks fans and NY people need to get their head out of their !$% and recognize the state of yall franchise and stop relying on the greatness of yall city so much. The Knicks aren't the thirsty !$% Yankees cause the NBA salary cap doesn't allow them to be

Buc said some Rockets insider said it was done. Looks like it ain't.

If the Knicks don't want to meet all of the Rockets demands, then move onto Chicago. We're doing the Knicks a favor here, as, Houston is the only team in the league that'll tack on Jeffries.

If the Knicks are so scared that 2012 pick might be a lotto pick, then obviously the Knicks have failed the past 2 years getting to that point. A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush.

2 max contracts for 2010 > 1 max contract and holding onto a 2012 pick that if all things goes to plan, won't be a lotto pick anyway

Back
Top Bottom