2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
If the Knicks don't get Bron they'll kill themselves... What'll you do if the Cavs don't win a title this year and he makes a Power Move and bolts for a bigger market?
nerd.gif

Most of them will go right back into hiding after CP and Chester shut the entire forum down.  Then they'll come out to cheer on the Indians and Browns...oh...wait...

I dont know how many times Knick fans have to say this but if we dont get Lebron we still have plenty of options

"WojYahooNBA

Knicks and Celtics still talking on Nate Robinson-Eddie House, three sources say, but may not be a deal until tomorrow. less than 20 seconds ago from web "

Damn you Alan Hahn.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Best of luck to Nate, he was entertaining at least in his time here. Should do well.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

allen said that? i kid i kid.

Animal thug, find one knicks fan on this board that has all their eggs in one basket for lebron. you wont, because most of us dont give a damn if he comes here. if he does, yay. if he doesnt, we got other options. plain and simple.

I personally find those Knick fans who expect to get Lebron in 2011 pathetic. I'm of the frame of mind that thinks it's great if we land him, but I ain't counting on it. I won't lose sleep if he stays in Cleveland or goes somewhere else.

Dude's a confirmed flake and likes to toy with the press and fans. eally don't like the dude to begin with though he can be a valuable asset to the Knicks.

Alan Hahn is a reliable source, so we'll see what happens. its most likely done, they're just waiting to send it to the league, waiting for the paperwork, etc.

I dont like the idea of him going to the C's, but whatever.

If we can get a pick, then I'm all for it. Nate wouldn't be here next year, might as well get a pick since we won't have one.

I hope Nate does great in Boston, but I also hope the team still sucks.

Marbury all over again with the Celts imo

House going to be chucking up shots in the Knicks system though.

Always love that he could hit a three but his shot from anywhere else was off.

Dude just runs the same play to the corner or the side of the three point line.

GOOD. That is one less 3 point shooter on that celtics team
happy.gif

Powe gone. Check

Posey gone. Check

House gone. Check

Basically every key factor in the 2008 finals are gone...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

GOOD. That is one less 3 point shooter on that celtics team
happy.gif

Powe gone. Check

Posey gone. Check

House gone. Check

Basically every key factor in the 2008 finals are gone...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they got sheed though!

Haha. One less 3 pt shooter on the Celtics team even though Nate is behind House by 1% point...If this was the House of the past 2 years, I'd be pissed but he is the worst defensive player in the league and his offensive game has slipped.

Back
Top Bottom