* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

jpzx is i'd blow rodgers.  sorry i had to blow your cover
roll.gif

I agree with JPZx, as much as I hate to admit it... Rodgers is probably my favorite QB in the league.. and he plays for the team I hate the most. Ironic... isn't it? *!+# the Packers though! :tongue:

I agree with JPZx, as much as I hate to admit it... Rodgers is probably my favorite QB in the league.. and he plays for the team I hate the most. Ironic... isn't it? *!+# the Packers though! :tongue:

You don't need to be forgiven for speaking the truth JPZ.

Rodgers is a beast and if the Vikings don't get to the Super Bowl this year, they probably won't for a long time. Packers, if not this year, have the guy to rule the NFC North for years.

You don't need to be forgiven for speaking the truth JPZ.

Rodgers is a beast and if the Vikings don't get to the Super Bowl this year, they probably won't for a long time. Packers, if not this year, have the guy to rule the NFC North for years.

I will join the league if you guys want to do an Auction-style draft. I'm already in 2 leagues but the status-quo is winning out
smh.gif

I can set it up and run it.

Let's just say I agree with most of Bill Simmons' assertions on the banalities of regular fantasy football.

I will join the league if you guys want to do an Auction-style draft. I'm already in 2 leagues but the status-quo is winning out
smh.gif

I can set it up and run it.

Let's just say I agree with most of Bill Simmons' assertions on the banalities of regular fantasy football.

Rodgers is probably my favorite QB in the league

He's a funny dude off the field too. I know somebody has those pre-game pictures with him lurking in the background.

Rodgers is probably my favorite QB in the league

He's a funny dude off the field too. I know somebody has those pre-game pictures with him lurking in the background.

10 teams have joined the NFC North FF league, need 4 more, PM me your email if you want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONLY 4 MORE SPOTS LEFT HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

10 teams have joined the NFC North FF league, need 4 more, PM me your email if you want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONLY 4 MORE SPOTS LEFT HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

Back
Top Bottom