* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Aint one lion fan?
laugh.gif
damn..

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bears will have a 4,000 yard passer this year.

That's all I'm guaranteeing.
laugh.gif

LOL come on man, I'm going to say we actually surprise people and go 10-6, everyone is down on us, but who had the Saints taking the NFC south, let alone the Superbowl, most "experts" were on the falcons sack to take the south, Bears are a darkhorse team I have em at 10-6
Jay Cutler- 4,102 yds/29tds-19ints

Let's hope this year turns out better than the debacle that was last year. No bold predictions, but I like where the Bears are headed and how they are preparing - a lot of solid moves and not a lot of talk.

Let's hope this year turns out better than the debacle that was last year. No bold predictions, but I like where the Bears are headed and how they are preparing - a lot of solid moves and not a lot of talk.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bears will have a 4,000 yard passer this year.

That's all I'm guaranteeing.
laugh.gif

LOL come on man, I'm going to say we actually surprise people and go 10-6, everyone is down on us, but who had the Saints taking the NFC south, let alone the Superbowl, most "experts" were on the falcons sack to take the south, Bears are a darkhorse team I have em at 10-6
Jay Cutler- 4,102 yds/29tds-19ints

Lol shoes salty %@*.

Not only did the Vikings have a better record then them, the Packers man handled them last year.

Lol shoes salty %@*.

Not only did the Vikings have a better record then them, the Packers man handled them last year.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Atari Bigby will have ankle surgery on Friday[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on August 5, 2010 12:14 PM ET
Packers safety Atari Bigbymissed the Packers' entire offseason program as he resisted signing hisrestricted free agency tender.  When he signed the tender last week andshowed up, he was asked to take a conditioning test.  While doing so,he injured an ankle that previously had been surgically repaired.

Asit turns out, he'll be having surgery again.  (As best we can tell, thelooming surgery was first reported by Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.)

Aleague source tells us that, on Friday, Dr. Robert Anderson willperform an arthroscopic procedure on Bigby's ankle.  Bigby is expectedto miss a few weeks.

A couple of years ago, Bigby was emergingas one of the top young safeties in the game.  Since then, injurieshave prevented him from fulfilling his potential.
Link

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Atari Bigby will have ankle surgery on Friday[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on August 5, 2010 12:14 PM ET
Packers safety Atari Bigbymissed the Packers' entire offseason program as he resisted signing hisrestricted free agency tender.  When he signed the tender last week andshowed up, he was asked to take a conditioning test.  While doing so,he injured an ankle that previously had been surgically repaired.

Asit turns out, he'll be having surgery again.  (As best we can tell, thelooming surgery was first reported by Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.)

Aleague source tells us that, on Friday, Dr. Robert Anderson willperform an arthroscopic procedure on Bigby's ankle.  Bigby is expectedto miss a few weeks.

A couple of years ago, Bigby was emergingas one of the top young safeties in the game.  Since then, injurieshave prevented him from fulfilling his potential.
Link

This thread got so salty last year. Only took like 2 days to get 20+ pages. LOL.
Packers 12-4
Vikings 10-6
Bears 9-7
Lions 5-11

GO BEARS!!!!!!

This thread got so salty last year. Only took like 2 days to get 20+ pages. LOL.
Packers 12-4
Vikings 10-6
Bears 9-7
Lions 5-11

GO BEARS!!!!!!

I guess I'll just let the Vikings play speak for me.

They have 22 of 22 starters returning this season, only notable loss was a backup RB who they filled with guy who many analysts feel would have been a first round selection if not for his race.

Just like last year, people continue to downgrade the Vikings.. I actually love it.
laugh.gif

I guess I'll just let the Vikings play speak for me.

They have 22 of 22 starters returning this season, only notable loss was a backup RB who they filled with guy who many analysts feel would have been a first round selection if not for his race.

Just like last year, people continue to downgrade the Vikings.. I actually love it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom