* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Im tryin to keep my head on straight with my opinions with Finley... JMike can be nearly unguardable if he keeps his attitude right... From what i hear hes been putting in work this offseason and it seems like hes got his head on straight.

Hes what? 23 years old? 6'5" with jumps gonna be running the fade route all year long hopefully. Monster.

Man put me up there for the Lions, I was the lone fan posting in here last year.

My predictions:
Packers 11-5
Vikings 10-6 w/Favre 8-8 w/o
Lions 6-10
Bears 4-12

Man put me up there for the Lions, I was the lone fan posting in here last year.

My predictions:
Packers 11-5
Vikings 10-6 w/Favre 8-8 w/o
Lions 6-10
Bears 4-12

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Vikings- 13-3 (Defense will be BETTER)
Packers- 10-6
Bears- 9-7
Lions- 7-9
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

This.

-People seem to forget that E.J. Henderson was having a Pro Bowl type season before he broke his leg in that WK 13 Cardinals game.
-People seem to forget that Antoine Winfield was out for 5 weeks and then when he came back and was STILL not healthy.
-Added two guys in the draft that'll help out right away in Chris Cook and Everson Griffin (Griffin off the bench).
-Likely won't have Tyrell Bum Johnson out on the field, seeing as how Jamarca Sanford who should have been in there right away last season, will take over his job.

Meanwhile, Packers' Atari Bigby just had surgery on his ankle and Johnny Jolly is out for the entire year.
You sure Henderson will be the same? That was a baddd injury

Anyway though, Burnett is  looking like he's gonna be better then Bigby anyway. Bigby didnt play at all last year anyway.

Pickett
Jenkins
Raji
Neal
Harrell

Neal and harrell are question marks, but in a 3-4 Defense three people is enough.
Pickett Jenkins and Raji all have talent. We will be completely fine without Jolly.

This.

-People seem to forget that E.J. Henderson was having a Pro Bowl type season before he broke his leg in that WK 13 Cardinals game.
-People seem to forget that Antoine Winfield was out for 5 weeks and then when he came back and was STILL not healthy.
-Added two guys in the draft that'll help out right away in Chris Cook and Everson Griffin (Griffin off the bench).
-Likely won't have Tyrell Bum Johnson out on the field, seeing as how Jamarca Sanford who should have been in there right away last season, will take over his job.

Meanwhile, Packers' Atari Bigby just had surgery on his ankle and Johnny Jolly is out for the entire year.

Anyway though, Burnett is  looking like he's gonna be better then Bigby anyway. Bigby didnt play at all last year anyway.

Pickett
Jenkins
Raji
Neal
Harrell

Neal and harrell are question marks, but in a 3-4 Defense three people is enough.
Pickett Jenkins and Raji all have talent. We will be completely fine without Jolly.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This.

Pickett
Jenkins
Raji
Neal
Harrell

you sure about that bro...jolly is a bigger loss than people are thinking

3 people is not enough...injuries are gonna happen and they gonna get winded, whose gonna give them a breathe. jolly gone > bigby gone

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This.

Pickett
Jenkins
Raji
Neal
Harrell

you sure about that bro...jolly is a bigger loss than people are thinking

3 people is not enough...injuries are gonna happen and they gonna get winded, whose gonna give them a breathe. jolly gone > bigby gone

Two-team race between the Vikes and the Pack.

I really hope Sid's hip heals up and Percy can manage his migraines. 

I'm tired of Brett's antics
eyes.gif

We've gone 6-10, 8-8, 10-6, 12-4 under Chilly.  As far as I'm concerned, it's Super Bowl or bust - if we don't make it, FIRE CHILLY!

Two-team race between the Vikes and the Pack.

I really hope Sid's hip heals up and Percy can manage his migraines. 

I'm tired of Brett's antics
eyes.gif

We've gone 6-10, 8-8, 10-6, 12-4 under Chilly.  As far as I'm concerned, it's Super Bowl or bust - if we don't make it, FIRE CHILLY!

laugh.gif
@ the tons of already foolish statement in here already bears gone be the worst team in the nfc now? Craziness

As bad as our QB was and he was bad we still was in a lot of games at the end

with our MLB back and a great DE that should greatly help our pass D won't say nothing about our safeties we got but they should be a upgrade over what we had

laugh.gif
@ the tons of already foolish statement in here already bears gone be the worst team in the nfc now? Craziness

As bad as our QB was and he was bad we still was in a lot of games at the end

with our MLB back and a great DE that should greatly help our pass D won't say nothing about our safeties we got but they should be a upgrade over what we had

Back
Top Bottom