* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Yea I remember last year's thread's antics. It's because 3 teams legitimately thought they had a shot. Nobody expected the Vikings to run away like they did and Cutler....
smh.gif

Da Bears.

Yea I remember last year's thread's antics. It's because 3 teams legitimately thought they had a shot. Nobody expected the Vikings to run away like they did and Cutler....
smh.gif

Da Bears.

Lions looking better than last year... but then again we're still the Lions
laugh.gif

hoping for 7 wins but probably get 5
tired.gif
Calvin will be a pro bowler and lead receivers in TD catches though

Lions looking better than last year... but then again we're still the Lions
laugh.gif

hoping for 7 wins but probably get 5
tired.gif
Calvin will be a pro bowler and lead receivers in TD catches though

Could Brett Favre be anymore of a D Bag? The answer is yes.

Being reported on by CBS. Brett Favre may have texted dictures to Jen Sterger, model and sideline girl who posed for Maxim and Playboy. She is also famous for being the FSU big boob girl. Favre reportedly sent pictures that included little #4 and his croc covered feet.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20012685-10391697.html

340x.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Could Brett Favre be anymore of a D Bag? The answer is yes.

Being reported on by CBS. Brett Favre may have texted dictures to Jen Sterger, model and sideline girl who posed for Maxim and Playboy. She is also famous for being the FSU big boob girl. Favre reportedly sent pictures that included little #4 and his croc covered feet.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20012685-10391697.html

340x.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I am glad I wasn't included in that list of Bears fans. I am withdrawing my public allegiance to this team until Lovie Smith is fired. In private I might root for them( even though its counter productive to getting Lovie fired) but I cant bare another season of getting butt raped by every team in the NFL with the only problem's being a coach who refuses to adapt to the changing NFL

It's not even just the coach it's management as well.  We are still playing the receiver by committee game and it's been a losing battle for the past few years.  How do you have a decent QB with no receivers and expect him to turn water in to wine SMH.  I will be pulling for the Bears this year and will even pick them on Madden, but my expectations are not high this year at all
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I am glad I wasn't included in that list of Bears fans. I am withdrawing my public allegiance to this team until Lovie Smith is fired. In private I might root for them( even though its counter productive to getting Lovie fired) but I cant bare another season of getting butt raped by every team in the NFL with the only problem's being a coach who refuses to adapt to the changing NFL

It's not even just the coach it's management as well.  We are still playing the receiver by committee game and it's been a losing battle for the past few years.  How do you have a decent QB with no receivers and expect him to turn water in to wine SMH.  I will be pulling for the Bears this year and will even pick them on Madden, but my expectations are not high this year at all
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I am thinking of taking Stafford as my starting QB for the upcoming fantasy season. Taking a big leap this year, as long as Megatron stays healthy and Best produces like many think he will.
he's my sleeper pick.. i'm hoping to get he and kevin kolb in rounds 5 or 6.. stack up rbs and wrs early

cause in our league QBs are kinda overvalued.. so rodgers/peyton/brady/brees.. will be gone before my pick.. but i'm thinking both stafford and kolb will have big years

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I am thinking of taking Stafford as my starting QB for the upcoming fantasy season. Taking a big leap this year, as long as Megatron stays healthy and Best produces like many think he will.
he's my sleeper pick.. i'm hoping to get he and kevin kolb in rounds 5 or 6.. stack up rbs and wrs early

cause in our league QBs are kinda overvalued.. so rodgers/peyton/brady/brees.. will be gone before my pick.. but i'm thinking both stafford and kolb will have big years

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bears will have a 4,000 yard passer this year.

That's all I'm guaranteeing.
laugh.gif

LOL come on man, I'm going to say we actually surprise people and go 10-6, everyone is down on us, but who had the Saints taking the NFC south, let alone the Superbowl, most "experts" were on the falcons sack to take the south, Bears are a darkhorse team I have em at 10-6
Jay Cutler- 4,102 yds/29tds-19ints

I enjoy your optimism. But I've learned from my lesson last year. Can we surprise people this year? Definitely. We've added Peppers, Taylor, and Manumaleuna, Urlacher is coming back, everyone is healthy entering camp, and Cutler should do better this year now that he fully knows whar he's working with (and he's got Martz). But the offensive line remains a big question, and so does the secondary and the rest of the defensive line sans Peppers. We'll see though.

laugh.gif

LOL come on man, I'm going to say we actually surprise people and go 10-6, everyone is down on us, but who had the Saints taking the NFC south, let alone the Superbowl, most "experts" were on the falcons sack to take the south, Bears are a darkhorse team I have em at 10-6

I enjoy your optimism. But I've learned from my lesson last year. Can we surprise people this year? Definitely. We've added Peppers, Taylor, and Manumaleuna, Urlacher is coming back, everyone is healthy entering camp, and Cutler should do better this year now that he fully knows whar he's working with (and he's got Martz). But the offensive line remains a big question, and so does the secondary and the rest of the defensive line sans Peppers. We'll see though.

- The lions will not be 4th in the nfc north this year.
-brett favre will play this season and next season
pimp.gif

-packers and my vikings will be the only two teams in the playoffs.
-the bears will not only have the worst record in the nfc north but the worst in the nfc BANK IT.
-Jay cutler and mike martz will have a fight on the sidelines some point in the season.
- now that peppers has that money he will avg 4 to 6 sacks a season.

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14

pimp.gif

-the bears will not only have the worst record in the nfc north but the worst in the nfc BANK IT.
-Jay cutler and mike martz will have a fight on the sidelines some point in the season.

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14

laugh.gif

Manumaleuna will basically be a third tackle. I expect the pass protection to get better. The big question is can Jay stay in the pocket and make the reads downfield? He has always been more comfortable throwing on the move and throwing to big recievers. He will do neither one of those in a Martz offense.
Hopefully the defensive line will get better because Peppers generates alot of pressure. D-line gets better means secondary blitzes less which is good because the Bears suck at it.
Offensive line is my biggest concern. I see alot of false starts and blown blocking by this group.

laugh.gif

Manumaleuna will basically be a third tackle. I expect the pass protection to get better. The big question is can Jay stay in the pocket and make the reads downfield? He has always been more comfortable throwing on the move and throwing to big recievers. He will do neither one of those in a Martz offense.
Hopefully the defensive line will get better because Peppers generates alot of pressure. D-line gets better means secondary blitzes less which is good because the Bears suck at it.
Offensive line is my biggest concern. I see alot of false starts and blown blocking by this group.

Originally Posted by coryturner

pimp.gif

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14
I wanted to qutoe the whole thing so you can eat your words later. I will choose to deal with emboldened words only.

Seattle, Detroit, Tampa Bay and St. Louis all do not stand a chance of having a better record than the Bears. Your post is absurd and laughable and so are you.

pimp.gif

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14
I wanted to qutoe the whole thing so you can eat your words later. I will choose to deal with emboldened words only.

Seattle, Detroit, Tampa Bay and St. Louis all do not stand a chance of having a better record than the Bears. Your post is absurd and laughable and so are you.

pimp.gif

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14
I wanted to quote the whole thing so you can eat your words later. I will choose to deal with emboldened words only.

pimp.gif

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14
I wanted to quote the whole thing so you can eat your words later. I will choose to deal with emboldened words only.

Just bought tickets for the September 19th game vs. Miami
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Just bought tickets for the September 19th game vs. Miami
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Im tryin to keep my head on straight with my opinions with Finley... JMike can be nearly unguardable if he keeps his attitude right... From what i hear hes been putting in work this offseason and it seems like hes got his head on straight.

Hes what? 23 years old? 6'5" with jumps gonna be running the fade route all year long hopefully. Monster.

Back
Top Bottom