* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

See you in here after the game Bears fans.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Question for Vikings fans.

If say half way through the season it is clear that the season is lost and you guys aren't making the playoffs, who would you start at QB? Would you continue on with Favre even though it is a given that he isn't returning or would you give the reigns to Tavaris or Sage to get more experience going into next season?
1. Sage Rosenfels plays for the Giants now
grin.gif

2. Tarvaris Jackson is not the future. He's the past. The only reason he is still on this team is so that we have a backup that has been in the offense for 5 years now and knows the system to a tee in case Favre gets injured.

This is the man that will quarterback the Minnesota Vikings next season:

mcnabb-beats-vikings-now-face-giants.jpg

-History with Brad Childress.
-He is currently on only a one-year deal with the ******** and will not re-sign at the rate they're going. Losing to the Texans and now the Rams by 14? Pitiful. He didn't sign a long term extension in the off-season because he already had his doubts... and these last two performances only confirm them.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Question for Vikings fans.

If say half way through the season it is clear that the season is lost and you guys aren't making the playoffs, who would you start at QB? Would you continue on with Favre even though it is a given that he isn't returning or would you give the reigns to Tavaris or Sage to get more experience going into next season?
1. Sage Rosenfels plays for the Giants now
grin.gif

2. Tarvaris Jackson is not the future. He's the past. The only reason he is still on this team is so that we have a backup that has been in the offense for 5 years now and knows the system to a tee in case Favre gets injured.

This is the man that will quarterback the Minnesota Vikings next season:

mcnabb-beats-vikings-now-face-giants.jpg

-History with Brad Childress.
-He is currently on only a one-year deal with the ******** and will not re-sign at the rate they're going. Losing to the Texans and now the Rams by 14? Pitiful. He didn't sign a long term extension in the off-season because he already had his doubts... and these last two performances only confirm them.

You shoulda got McNabb this year..been saying that. You kinda in a sense wasted a year of talent by bringing Favre back in. Vikings have talent but one whole year will be used for nothing.
If you were to get McNabb next year you would still be a problem though.

You shoulda got McNabb this year..been saying that. You kinda in a sense wasted a year of talent by bringing Favre back in. Vikings have talent but one whole year will be used for nothing.
If you were to get McNabb next year you would still be a problem though.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

pimp.gif
Looks who on top of the division.

congrats bears fans

i hold no hostility towards most of you on here

its just the ones that i meet in real life where i wanna smash there heads in and make them choke on my ****.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

pimp.gif
Looks who on top of the division.

congrats bears fans

i hold no hostility towards most of you on here

its just the ones that i meet in real life where i wanna smash there heads in and make them choke on my ****.

There was this one Packer fan at the bar, and of course he was a trash talking piece of______ who left early. I wanted to follow him out......

Bear the +$%* Down !!!!!

There was this one Packer fan at the bar, and of course he was a trash talking piece of______ who left early. I wanted to follow him out......

Bear the +$%* Down !!!!!

3-0.
pimp.gif

Hard fought game...Packers played better but shot themselves in the foot with penalties. Cutler got lucky (UNDERSTATEMENT) with the penalties but I'd say all but one (head to head was arguable) was legit. We were able to hang in there like we always do and grind it out for the win.

On to the Giants...

3-0.
pimp.gif

Hard fought game...Packers played better but shot themselves in the foot with penalties. Cutler got lucky (UNDERSTATEMENT) with the penalties but I'd say all but one (head to head was arguable) was legit. We were able to hang in there like we always do and grind it out for the win.

On to the Giants...

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.

Well it looks like the Bears are for real. Good game Bears...gotta bite my tougne here.

At this point it looks evident that the bears could be a completely different team. Not that i still think they are a all around better team then the Packers, and i still expect the Packers to win the division. But it looks like it will indeed look to be an exciting race...Vikings should eventually get in the mix too.

I hate sports. Its only week 3 and im depressed over this loss...
frown.gif

Week 3 and im expecting a Super Bowl.

I will continue to believe we are good enough to win the Super Bowl.

I hate sports. Its only week 3 and im depressed over this loss...
frown.gif

Week 3 and im expecting a Super Bowl.

I will continue to believe we are good enough to win the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom