* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by CasperJr

people will say anything to make they self feel good

fly under the radar? are you joking or what

steam roll into the playoffs? you have 19 points in 2 games you wont be steam rolling into nothing

how about you take jpz lead and disappear until then instead of putting that foot in your mouth
Yes, because champions are usually declared after 2 weeks.

You're a fool, if you think after two weeks of football you can put a stamp on this season. The Vikings still have a very good defense, and still has weapons on the offensive side.

Just watch...

steam roll into the playoffs? you have 19 points in 2 games you wont be steam rolling into nothing

how about you take jpz lead and disappear until then instead of putting that foot in your mouth

You're a fool, if you think after two weeks of football you can put a stamp on this season. The Vikings still have a very good defense, and still has weapons on the offensive side.

Just watch...

Just watch...

I'm not disappearing whatsoever, I'm just not talking until we do anything worth talking about.

I'm not disappearing whatsoever, I'm just not talking until we do anything worth talking about.

Cmon JPZ... Yall made me $$$ twice this year already
laugh.gif
Thats worth talking about.

if I can get in free yea
nerd.gif
if not hell no they bugging with them ticket prices
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be in front of the 46" best seat in the house
laugh.gif

Should be a great game

if I can get in free yea
nerd.gif
if not hell no they bugging with them ticket prices
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be in front of the 46" best seat in the house
laugh.gif

Should be a great game

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Just watch...

less then 14% of all teams that start off 0-2 make the playoffs and im going to guess its even lower when 2 other teams in the div start off 2-0

im srry i didnt know you was still in homer mode did you just say you have weapons on offensive are these the same weapons that got you 19 points in 2 week
nerd.gif
?

i can feel that

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Just watch...

less then 14% of all teams that start off 0-2 make the playoffs and im going to guess its even lower when 2 other teams in the div start off 2-0

im srry i didnt know you was still in homer mode did you just say you have weapons on offensive are these the same weapons that got you 19 points in 2 week
nerd.gif
?

i can feel that

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

laugh.gif
uh....what the #@%% are you talkin bout? Dude really got some pent-up energy in him....

My thoughts typed were an assessment on the Lions so far this year, that's it. Only comment about the Bears were that the Lions were outplaying them while Stafford was in. They were looking like the better team at that point. Nobody who watched the game would argue that. Didn't say the 2nd half would've been same result, we dont know.

And I don't give a #$$$ what the Bears do next week, but they did look impressive today, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did win. I did feel they were better than analysts gave them credit for coming into this season. As bad as Cutler and that D was last year, they were still 7-9.

HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing.
damn right he did...

Stafford 11/15, 83 yards, 86qb rating. Was definitely in a groove from the last couple possessions before he went out.
Hill - 9/19, 88 yards, int, 38qb rating. And those stats are gassed from that last drive. Dont think he converted a 1st down until late in the 4th.

So yea, you're completely right...dont know what the F' my eyes were seeing.
indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

who put them in the position to win the game... stafford or hill....Hill...

So you are saying the game would have been the same with Stafford in the game?? Child please.  Hill couldn't move the ball AT ALL until that last drive, dude is trash.  If Stafford was in there chances are the Lions would have put up a few more scores because they would have finally opened the offense up and the game wouldn't even have gone down to that last drive. 

he moved that ball more on that one drive than stafford did the whole game...to say he wouldve done a great job is crap because you just dont know.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

laugh.gif
uh....what the #@%% are you talkin bout? Dude really got some pent-up energy in him....

My thoughts typed were an assessment on the Lions so far this year, that's it. Only comment about the Bears were that the Lions were outplaying them while Stafford was in. They were looking like the better team at that point. Nobody who watched the game would argue that. Didn't say the 2nd half would've been same result, we dont know.

And I don't give a #$$$ what the Bears do next week, but they did look impressive today, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did win. I did feel they were better than analysts gave them credit for coming into this season. As bad as Cutler and that D was last year, they were still 7-9.

HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing.
damn right he did...

Stafford 11/15, 83 yards, 86qb rating. Was definitely in a groove from the last couple possessions before he went out.
Hill - 9/19, 88 yards, int, 38qb rating. And those stats are gassed from that last drive. Dont think he converted a 1st down until late in the 4th.

So yea, you're completely right...dont know what the F' my eyes were seeing.
indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

who put them in the position to win the game... stafford or hill....Hill...

So you are saying the game would have been the same with Stafford in the game?? Child please.  Hill couldn't move the ball AT ALL until that last drive, dude is trash.  If Stafford was in there chances are the Lions would have put up a few more scores because they would have finally opened the offense up and the game wouldn't even have gone down to that last drive. 

he moved that ball more on that one drive than stafford did the whole game...to say he wouldve done a great job is crap because you just dont know.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I would do many things to go to that Monday nighter.....but too pricey.

Yea im tryin to go to the Sunday night game @ New England but its like $180 for 300 level tickets in the middle of December.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I would do many things to go to that Monday nighter.....but too pricey.

Yea im tryin to go to the Sunday night game @ New England but its like $180 for 300 level tickets in the middle of December.
sick.gif

And that's why I refuse to go I love my team but not that much Damn can't even see nothing from that high

And that's why I refuse to go I love my team but not that much Damn can't even see nothing from that high

hey casper, is it cool if i stay at ur trailer park if i go to the game?

plane ticket only 200 roundtrip...hmmmm

hey casper, is it cool if i stay at ur trailer park if i go to the game?

plane ticket only 200 roundtrip...hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom