* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by youngmoney

hey casper, is it cool if i stay at ur trailer park if i go to the game?

plane ticket only 200 roundtrip...hmmmm

laugh.gif

Sorry no such thing in Chicago if I ever want to see the inside of one ill hit you up

Sorry no such thing in Chicago if I ever want to see the inside of one ill hit you up

It's funny seeing all the Vikings fans mum....and the usual 'annoying' Bears fans making them eat crow.

The Packers, though.
pimp.gif

It's funny seeing all the Vikings fans mum....and the usual 'annoying' Bears fans making them eat crow.

The Packers, though.
pimp.gif

Vikings upcoming schedule:
bye
@nyj
dal
@gb
@ne
ari
@chi
gb
Probably 2-5 with an outside shot at 3-4. 
They are in trouble. 
glasses.gif

Vikings upcoming schedule:
bye
@nyj
dal
@gb
@ne
ari
@chi
gb
Probably 2-5 with an outside shot at 3-4. 
They are in trouble. 
glasses.gif

Question for Vikings fans.

If say half way through the season it is clear that the season is lost and you guys aren't making the playoffs, who would you start at QB? Would you continue on with Favre even though it is a given that he isn't returning or would you give the reigns to Tavaris or Sage to get more experience going into next season?

Question for Vikings fans.

If say half way through the season it is clear that the season is lost and you guys aren't making the playoffs, who would you start at QB? Would you continue on with Favre even though it is a given that he isn't returning or would you give the reigns to Tavaris or Sage to get more experience going into next season?

Shaun Hill can go jump in a lake. Bastid cost me $200 yesterday by throwing 2 ints in the end zone. 13 point spread and the Vikes covered!!!

Then he goes on and says this...
"All I could say about that is, we are not going to be anybody's punk out there, you know what I mean?"

indifferent.gif

Slapppppppp

bilde

Yes I am MAD!
laugh.gif

Shaun Hill can go jump in a lake. Bastid cost me $200 yesterday by throwing 2 ints in the end zone. 13 point spread and the Vikes covered!!!

Then he goes on and says this...
"All I could say about that is, we are not going to be anybody's punk out there, you know what I mean?"

indifferent.gif

Slapppppppp

bilde

Yes I am MAD!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom