* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

laugh.gif
if both Bears/Vikes game are meaningful to both teams, id be willing to bet something that Vikes will not sweep. 11-5, yall needa stop talking and hope your team steps up
roll.gif

laugh.gif
if both Bears/Vikes game are meaningful to both teams, id be willing to bet something that Vikes will not sweep. 11-5, yall needa stop talking and hope your team steps up
roll.gif

Lions in the playoffS? I mean I know this is the trash talk thread, but I almost put dude on ignore after that one.

Lions in the playoffS? I mean I know this is the trash talk thread, but I almost put dude on ignore after that one.

^I'm already getting together ideas for your avy/sig. The jenn sterger/brett favre combo is looking real nice right now.

^I'm already getting together ideas for your avy/sig. The jenn sterger/brett favre combo is looking real nice right now.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

roll.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

Real talk though I see 6 losses for you guys AFTER week 10. If you enter week 10 with 3 more w's. I'll start getting nervous.

I really see us finishing out @ 10-6. @ GB @ NE @ PHI all being losses.

I also see this coming down to a 3 team race. Bears can only be labled pretenders for so long.

Also, 10-6 could easily end up being the wildcard. Heck 8-8 might make the playoffs.

As far as bijald- I am scouring the internet for the right still from a Wranglers commercial.   
glasses.gif
. I was originally thinking Childress, but that would be cruel. I don't even like that guy.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

roll.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

Real talk though I see 6 losses for you guys AFTER week 10. If you enter week 10 with 3 more w's. I'll start getting nervous.

I really see us finishing out @ 10-6. @ GB @ NE @ PHI all being losses.

I also see this coming down to a 3 team race. Bears can only be labled pretenders for so long.

Also, 10-6 could easily end up being the wildcard. Heck 8-8 might make the playoffs.

As far as bijald- I am scouring the internet for the right still from a Wranglers commercial.   
glasses.gif
. I was originally thinking Childress, but that would be cruel. I don't even like that guy.

We can win our next 6. Packers are banged up, and the Patriots have nobody left. We can beat the Cowboys and the Bears are overachieving.

Book it.

BTW, who are those dudes in the purple tuxedos at each Vikings game?
laugh.gif

Edit: Found them. They call themselves The Purple Pimps
laugh.gif

20091025LF_5F00_steeler_5F00_K.jpg

We can win our next 6. Packers are banged up, and the Patriots have nobody left. We can beat the Cowboys and the Bears are overachieving.

Book it.

BTW, who are those dudes in the purple tuxedos at each Vikings game?
laugh.gif

Edit: Found them. They call themselves The Purple Pimps
laugh.gif

20091025LF_5F00_steeler_5F00_K.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Go read JPZx post where he post up the schedule and claims the Vikings and them going 11-5 and the reason being Rice returning and having a big win streak like the Chargers of 2009

Then scroll down and read my post and how the Lions will go 10-6 when Stafford returns(we are the highest scoring team in the NFC North without our starter) and how we will have a big win streak like the 2009 Chargers
grin.gif

See what I did there, I can go make some outlandish predictions as well.

And NFC is a toss up this year, I wouldn't be surprised if a 9-7 team won a division and 8-8 made it in on a wildcard

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Go read JPZx post where he post up the schedule and claims the Vikings and them going 11-5 and the reason being Rice returning and having a big win streak like the Chargers of 2009

Then scroll down and read my post and how the Lions will go 10-6 when Stafford returns(we are the highest scoring team in the NFC North without our starter) and how we will have a big win streak like the 2009 Chargers
grin.gif

See what I did there, I can go make some outlandish predictions as well.

And NFC is a toss up this year, I wouldn't be surprised if a 9-7 team won a division and 8-8 made it in on a wildcard

Once the Packers heal up we may need to make a run like we did last year when we finished 7-0

We have the Miami, Minny, NY, Dallas. Who knows what will happen with those 4 games. But then we get a bye to rest up and have these 6 games.

Sun 11/21 at Minnesota Vikings
Sun 11/28 at Atlanta Falcons
Sun 12/5 San Francisco 49ers
Sun 12/12 at Detroit Lions
Sun 12/19 at New England Patriots
Sun 12/26 New York Giants
Sun 1/2 Chicago Bears

All teams are beatable, every game could go either way though. Hopefully we will click offensively like we did last year at this point in the year after the bye.
Finish it 6-0, then beat the Bears to go into the playoffs.

This year is gonna be a mess. It already is a mess.

Once the Packers heal up we may need to make a run like we did last year when we finished 7-0

We have the Miami, Minny, NY, Dallas. Who knows what will happen with those 4 games. But then we get a bye to rest up and have these 6 games.

Sun 11/21 at Minnesota Vikings
Sun 11/28 at Atlanta Falcons
Sun 12/5 San Francisco 49ers
Sun 12/12 at Detroit Lions
Sun 12/19 at New England Patriots
Sun 12/26 New York Giants
Sun 1/2 Chicago Bears

All teams are beatable, every game could go either way though. Hopefully we will click offensively like we did last year at this point in the year after the bye.
Finish it 6-0, then beat the Bears to go into the playoffs.

This year is gonna be a mess. It already is a mess.

We saw glimpses Vikings fans. Favre crapped down his leg though. Penalties hurt. I'm still convinced this team will find its groove. I just hope its soon.

We saw glimpses Vikings fans. Favre crapped down his leg though. Penalties hurt. I'm still convinced this team will find its groove. I just hope its soon.

Originally Posted by JPZx

A lot of this depends on Cedric Griffin's injury status.
so ummmm yea about that

he gone

[h3]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/17845/griffins-injury-the-latest-among-vikings-cbs[/h3]
[h3]Griffin's injury the latest among Vikings CBs[/h3]
October, 12, 2010
Oct 12

4:01

PM ET

By Kevin Seifert

The Minnesota Vikings have spent most of this season with as many injured cornerbacks as healthy ones, and that trend reached a new level Tuesday. Starter Cedric Griffin was diagnosed with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in his second game back since returning from the same injury to his left knee, according to multiple reports. He'll miss the rest of the season.

In the short-term, the Vikings are back to three healthy cornerbacks for Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys: Antoine Winfield, Asher Allen and Lito Sheppard. Rookie Chris Cook is probably Griffin's long-term replacement, but he is currently recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus and might need another week to recover.

Griffin suffered his latest injury in the fourth quarter of Monday night's 29-20 loss at the New York Jets. The timing gives him plenty of time to recover in time for the 2011 season, but experience tells us to be cautious about skill-position players with multiple ACL tears.

It's been a brutal start from a health perspective for the entire NFC North, a topic we will delve into in more detail later this week.

*waits for jpz to still say there going 11-5*

and since jpz dont want to answer it when do you other vikings fans think sid will be back 100%
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

A lot of this depends on Cedric Griffin's injury status.
so ummmm yea about that

he gone

[h3]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/17845/griffins-injury-the-latest-among-vikings-cbs[/h3]
[h3]Griffin's injury the latest among Vikings CBs[/h3]
October, 12, 2010
Oct 12

4:01

PM ET

By Kevin Seifert

The Minnesota Vikings have spent most of this season with as many injured cornerbacks as healthy ones, and that trend reached a new level Tuesday. Starter Cedric Griffin was diagnosed with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in his second game back since returning from the same injury to his left knee, according to multiple reports. He'll miss the rest of the season.

In the short-term, the Vikings are back to three healthy cornerbacks for Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys: Antoine Winfield, Asher Allen and Lito Sheppard. Rookie Chris Cook is probably Griffin's long-term replacement, but he is currently recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus and might need another week to recover.

Griffin suffered his latest injury in the fourth quarter of Monday night's 29-20 loss at the New York Jets. The timing gives him plenty of time to recover in time for the 2011 season, but experience tells us to be cautious about skill-position players with multiple ACL tears.

It's been a brutal start from a health perspective for the entire NFC North, a topic we will delve into in more detail later this week.

*waits for jpz to still say there going 11-5*

and since jpz dont want to answer it when do you other vikings fans think sid will be back 100%
nerd.gif

When have I not responded to any of what you have said?

Chris Cook will be depended on to step up then. He'll be back in 1-2 weeks though. Therefore, the Vikings will have to play Asher Allen and Lito Sheppard against the Boys and Pack.

Trade for Champ Bailey
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
... do we have any draft picks left to deal for vets?
laugh.gif

As for me saying 11-5 then and 11-5 now, cmon Casper. The Cowboys are 1-3 (just like us, but imo they look worse), Pack aren't as invincible as once believed, Patriots just lost their biggest threat on offense if we're not talking about the QB. This stretch coming up looked more difficult before the season than now. Things change as time progresses. Cmon son.

Lions 10-6?

33usras.gif

Back
Top Bottom