* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by JPZx

It's whatever.

I liked what I saw from the offense in the second half. However, in too many games this year and last the Vikings have only played one half of football, and it has snake bitten them. Can't happen. What Favre did on that last drive was disgusting, but hopefully they won't be in a lot of these spots the rest of the season.

The Vikings can only lose 3 more games the rest of the year. The way I see it...

Week 6 vs DAL (W)
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W)
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W)
Week 11 vs GB (W)
Week 12 @ WAS (W)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (W)
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (W)

11-5.

If y'all disagree with me, that's fine. Vikings fans and Packer fans both believe the Bears record isn't a true indication of the type of team they are. I expect there to be a letdown or two in there, so maybe 10-6. When Sidney Rice comes back, I expect the Vikings to cruise, hence the long winning streak... Chargers 2009 esque.

Don't get me wrong, this win would have been huge, but if the Vikings stay relatively injury-free they can survive. A lot of this depends on Cedric Griffin's injury status.

11-5
laugh.gif
  Thanks I think I'm all laughed out from the game and your posts.  I'm going to sleep well tonight!

It's whatever.

I liked what I saw from the offense in the second half. However, in too many games this year and last the Vikings have only played one half of football, and it has snake bitten them. Can't happen. What Favre did on that last drive was disgusting, but hopefully they won't be in a lot of these spots the rest of the season.

The Vikings can only lose 3 more games the rest of the year. The way I see it...

Week 6 vs DAL (W)
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W)
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W)
Week 11 vs GB (W)
Week 12 @ WAS (W)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (W)
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (W)

11-5.

If y'all disagree with me, that's fine. Vikings fans and Packer fans both believe the Bears record isn't a true indication of the type of team they are. I expect there to be a letdown or two in there, so maybe 10-6. When Sidney Rice comes back, I expect the Vikings to cruise, hence the long winning streak... Chargers 2009 esque.

Don't get me wrong, this win would have been huge, but if the Vikings stay relatively injury-free they can survive. A lot of this depends on Cedric Griffin's injury status.

11-5
laugh.gif
  Thanks I think I'm all laughed out from the game and your posts.  I'm going to sleep well tonight!

^ Tell me which games you think we're going to lose. Our schedule is a cakewalk at the end of the year.

@CHI could go either way.

^ Tell me which games you think we're going to lose. Our schedule is a cakewalk at the end of the year.

@CHI could go either way.

Well I'm pretty sure we're gonna lose more than 5 games this year. Plus the NFC is wideee open, anything is possible. I don't think a 9-7 Wildcard birth is out of the question.

Well I'm pretty sure we're gonna lose more than 5 games this year. Plus the NFC is wideee open, anything is possible. I don't think a 9-7 Wildcard birth is out of the question.

It's whatever.

Week 6 vs DAL (W)
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W) - WRONG
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W) - WRONG
Week 11 vs GB (W)
Week 12 @ WAS (W)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (W) - WRONG
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (W)

11-5.

Fixed it for you

It's whatever.

Week 6 vs DAL (W)
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W) - WRONG
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W) - WRONG
Week 11 vs GB (W)
Week 12 @ WAS (W)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (W) - WRONG
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (W)

11-5.

Fixed it for you

-The Patriots passing game is so much less potent without at the bare minimum, the precense of Randy Moss... Wes Welker and Deion Branch? I know Brady's done it with bum receivers before. But, that defense is garbage and the running game isn't solid, really.

-Like I said, the game at Chicago could go either way.

-We've beaten the Giants in four straight seasons. "We have their number" (I hate cliche phrases
laugh.gif
)

-The Patriots passing game is so much less potent without at the bare minimum, the precense of Randy Moss... Wes Welker and Deion Branch? I know Brady's done it with bum receivers before. But, that defense is garbage and the running game isn't solid, really.

-We've beaten the Giants in four straight seasons. "We have their number" (I hate cliche phrases
laugh.gif
)

I won't predict which games you're going to win and lose I'm just saying there aint no way you're going to finish the season 10-2.  I could see 8-4 if you guys get a groove and play well, but 10-2, haha. 

I won't predict which games you're going to win and lose I'm just saying there aint no way you're going to finish the season 10-2.  I could see 8-4 if you guys get a groove and play well, but 10-2, haha. 

I think you have to look at the simplicity of some of those games though. You can't just say a record without checking the schedule. And what Sidney Rice could do for our offense when he returns.

Or don't Whatev. go to bed
laugh.gif

I think you have to look at the simplicity of some of those games though. You can't just say a record without checking the schedule. And what Sidney Rice could do for our offense when he returns.

Or don't Whatev. go to bed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)
- Patriots game is a toss up but I still favor the Pats. Probably because the big man crush I have on Brady. Regardless they've been doing well without Moss being a factor.
- Bears game is also a toss up. We usually split so I think we'll at least win at home.

- Giants game is also a toss up. Numbers favor the Vikings as you pointed out but IMO the Giants have potential to be the best team in the NFC, granted if they pull it together. We'll see what happens.

laugh.gif
)
- Patriots game is a toss up but I still favor the Pats. Probably because the big man crush I have on Brady. Regardless they've been doing well without Moss being a factor.
- Bears game is also a toss up. We usually split so I think we'll at least win at home.

- Giants game is also a toss up. Numbers favor the Vikings as you pointed out but IMO the Giants have potential to be the best team in the NFC, granted if they pull it together. We'll see what happens.

quoted for later....

laugh.gif
i'm just messing with you. you're probably right. i have no idea who is supposed to cover moss and rice and shiancoe. oh yeah and then there's that other guy, adrian peterman (
laugh.gif
) or something...FML. all that said, i don't see us losing that game at home. you're not covering welker, branch, tate, hernandez, gronkowski, and woodhead. it's just too many guys. and with moss gone, brady WILL throw to whoever is the most open now. but like you said, it's on our defense. if they can come together and get their act straight, i think we have a good chance to win. and our running game has started to pick up, a bit. not nearly good enough yet, though.

quoted for later....

laugh.gif
i'm just messing with you. you're probably right. i have no idea who is supposed to cover moss and rice and shiancoe. oh yeah and then there's that other guy, adrian peterman (
laugh.gif
) or something...FML. all that said, i don't see us losing that game at home. you're not covering welker, branch, tate, hernandez, gronkowski, and woodhead. it's just too many guys. and with moss gone, brady WILL throw to whoever is the most open now. but like you said, it's on our defense. if they can come together and get their act straight, i think we have a good chance to win. and our running game has started to pick up, a bit. not nearly good enough yet, though.

Vikings: 11-5 (Losses @NYJ, DAL, @NE, @CHI, @PHI)

It's whatever.

Week 6 vs DAL (W)
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W)
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W)
Week 11 vs GB (W)
Week 12 @ WAS (W)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (W)
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (W)

11-5.

Don't get me wrong, this win would have been huge, but if the Vikings stay relatively injury-free they can survive. A lot of this depends on Cedric Griffin's injury status
.11-5 preseason 11-5 after starting 1-3 smh i thought you was smarter then this

last i heard sid was just starting to walk in a pool so let me get this right at what week will he be 100% IYO?

roll.gif
@ you thinking what you vikings fans and packers fans think really matter in the end

Vikings: 11-5 (Losses @NYJ, DAL, @NE, @CHI, @PHI)

It's whatever.

Week 6 vs DAL (W)
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W)
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W)
Week 11 vs GB (W)
Week 12 @ WAS (W)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (W)
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (W)

11-5.

Don't get me wrong, this win would have been huge, but if the Vikings stay relatively injury-free they can survive. A lot of this depends on Cedric Griffin's injury status
.11-5 preseason 11-5 after starting 1-3 smh i thought you was smarter then this

last i heard sid was just starting to walk in a pool so let me get this right at what week will he be 100% IYO?

roll.gif
@ you thinking what you vikings fans and packers fans think really matter in the end

If the Vikings offense play like they did in the 2nd half vs. the Jets...they're winning that game.

Them 5'5 Patriots DB's ain't gonna be able to cover #84 either...

If the Vikings offense play like they did in the 2nd half vs. the Jets...they're winning that game.

Them 5'5 Patriots DB's ain't gonna be able to cover #84 either...

Week 6 vs DAL (L) 2 crappy teams that came into the season over rated.  Dallas just needs to play a little smarter and has more talent and should win.
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W)
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W)
Week 11 vs GB (L)
Week 12 @ WAS (L)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (L)
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (L)

6-10.
Fixed.  Step down to reality man, this team will be lucky to go 8-8

Hell while I am at it the 1-4 Lions are going to the playoffs.

Week 6@Giants-L
Week 7- Bye
Week 8 ********- W
Week 9 Jets-L
Week 10 @Bills- W
Week 11 @Cowboys- W
Week 12 Patriots- W
Week 13 Bears-W
Week 14 Packers-W
Week 15 @Buccaneers- W
Week 16 @Dolphins-W
Week 17 Vikings-W

10-6

Now I know it may look crazy, but when Matthew Stafford returns look for a a strong winning streak sort of like the Chargers of 2009.  They are already putting up points with that bum Hill behind center, think of what it will be like with Stafford back there, Lions offense will be unstoppable
pimp.gif

Week 6 vs DAL (L) 2 crappy teams that came into the season over rated.  Dallas just needs to play a little smarter and has more talent and should win.
Week 7 @ GB (L)
Week 8 @ NE (W)
Week 9 vs ARZ (W)
Week 10 @ CHI (W)
Week 11 vs GB (L)
Week 12 @ WAS (L)
Week 13 vs BUF (W)
Week 14 vs NY (L)
Week 15 vs CHI (W)
Week 16 @ PHI (L)
Week 17 @ DET (L)

6-10.
Fixed.  Step down to reality man, this team will be lucky to go 8-8

Hell while I am at it the 1-4 Lions are going to the playoffs.

Week 6@Giants-L
Week 7- Bye
Week 8 ********- W
Week 9 Jets-L
Week 10 @Bills- W
Week 11 @Cowboys- W
Week 12 Patriots- W
Week 13 Bears-W
Week 14 Packers-W
Week 15 @Buccaneers- W
Week 16 @Dolphins-W
Week 17 Vikings-W

10-6

Now I know it may look crazy, but when Matthew Stafford returns look for a a strong winning streak sort of like the Chargers of 2009.  They are already putting up points with that bum Hill behind center, think of what it will be like with Stafford back there, Lions offense will be unstoppable
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom