* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
We spoke too soon

Moss has yet to be informed by the team of his release, though he is assuming at this point he will be waived, a source with knowledge of the situation told NFL Network inside Jason La Canfora.

Childress did not tell management of his desire to part with Moss, according to Lombardi, but Childress did tell the team that Moss would be waived. Childress has control over the 53 man roster.

Fox Sports and NFL Network's Jay Glazer reports that Vikings players were taken by surprise by Childress' announcement and are "livid" over the move.

laugh.gif
Chilly so pissed at Moss Sun night he didnt' wait to run it by ownership, and local radio here says front office is not too happy at the moment

Wow
laugh.gif
This is turning out to be more of a joke than I thought.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
We spoke too soon

Moss has yet to be informed by the team of his release, though he is assuming at this point he will be waived, a source with knowledge of the situation told NFL Network inside Jason La Canfora.

Childress did not tell management of his desire to part with Moss, according to Lombardi, but Childress did tell the team that Moss would be waived. Childress has control over the 53 man roster.

Fox Sports and NFL Network's Jay Glazer reports that Vikings players were taken by surprise by Childress' announcement and are "livid" over the move.

laugh.gif
Chilly so pissed at Moss Sun night he didnt' wait to run it by ownership, and local radio here says front office is not too happy at the moment

Wow
laugh.gif
This is turning out to be more of a joke than I thought.
30t6p3b.gif

ARCHIVES ANYONE? I remember when I was the only vikings fan in the world who wanted Vick over Favre.

Everyone mutually agreed on Childress though. Lol

ARCHIVES ANYONE? I remember when I was the only vikings fan in the world who wanted Vick over Favre.

Everyone mutually agreed on Childress though. Lol

33 TD and 7 INT speaks for itself. I don't know how you can refute that. I don't want to get into a debate again though.

33 TD and 7 INT speaks for itself. I don't know how you can refute that. I don't want to get into a debate again though.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Truth is Favre has ALWAYS been a meh QB. Did the same thing with Green Bay as he did with us. We got what we asked for. All those numbers with us, no hardware.

He should count his blessings he had Reggie White.   

Originally Posted by JPZx

Truth is Favre has ALWAYS been a meh QB. Did the same thing with Green Bay as he did with us. We got what we asked for. All those numbers with us, no hardware.

He should count his blessings he had Reggie White.   

^Who isn't a meh QB then? 4 people during Favre's career? (Manning, Brady, Elway, Young) 
Dude won 3 straight MVP's... 
eyes.gif

^Who isn't a meh QB then? 4 people during Favre's career? (Manning, Brady, Elway, Young) 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eyes.gif

I mean it's all relative. Sure Hall of Fame all that Jazz. Over-rated though. I mean as a Vikings fan I was never like I wish dude was on my team. Like I was envious of Detroit for Sanders. Just stating my opinion. I am sure somebody else can easily say Vick ( My fave QB) has been overrated.   

Favre in the same breath as those folks?
eek.gif
tired.gif

What happened to the Glory Culpepper days...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eyes.gif

I mean it's all relative. Sure Hall of Fame all that Jazz. Over-rated though. I mean as a Vikings fan I was never like I wish dude was on my team. Like I was envious of Detroit for Sanders. Just stating my opinion. I am sure somebody else can easily say Vick ( My fave QB) has been overrated.   

Favre in the same breath as those folks?
eek.gif
tired.gif

What happened to the Glory Culpepper days...

This guy k4k cracks me up
laugh.gif

Talkin bout Favre can't be mentioned "in the same breath" as ANY other QB(s)
roll.gif
Kneeslapper.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Kneeslapper.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Kneeslapper.
pimp.gif

Atleast I am consistant. Never was happy with the prospects of Favre, during the excellence, and even prior to the season.  

Sure post rolling smileys intstead of paying attention to the argument. I said those four, not any.

Favre isn't even the best Packer QB in history.

Both Cunningham AND Culpepper had better years for the purple.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Kneeslapper.
pimp.gif

Atleast I am consistant. Never was happy with the prospects of Favre, during the excellence, and even prior to the season.  

Sure post rolling smileys intstead of paying attention to the argument. I said those four, not any.

Both Cunningham AND Culpepper had better years for the purple.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by kix4kix

holy $%*! we actually can agree

pimp.gif

Back to the Vikings issues though- I blame the fickle fan base though, the Vikes will probably be rewarded with their poor management by a tax-funded stadium passed on a proposition by an apolegetic fan base.   

Vikings are the team in this town, and for what reason I don't know. They are arguably the worst run franchise in the state, and dissappoint on a consistant basis.  

Back
Top Bottom