* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Possibility of a division winning game on the line in Lambeau for the last game of the year?
that would be epic but hopefully we get it before that

but whose got tickets anyway
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

jpz i got a extra..wanna go? i have a claymaker jersey you can wear
smokin.gif

and i just bought my plane tickets to see my fam during thanksgiving and i am leaving sunday at 7am but dont get in till 2
indifferent.gif
only f'n tickets they had

first game im missing since my cousins wedding like 6 years ago
mad.gif

is that flexible scheduling happening yet...since its pack @ falcons...it could be moved...hopefully

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Possibility of a division winning game on the line in Lambeau for the last game of the year?
that would be epic but hopefully we get it before that

but whose got tickets anyway
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

jpz i got a extra..wanna go? i have a claymaker jersey you can wear
smokin.gif

and i just bought my plane tickets to see my fam during thanksgiving and i am leaving sunday at 7am but dont get in till 2
indifferent.gif
only f'n tickets they had

first game im missing since my cousins wedding like 6 years ago
mad.gif

is that flexible scheduling happening yet...since its pack @ falcons...it could be moved...hopefully

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

How do Bears win wit Jay Cutler he is sooo awful of a qb

Really??? Jay is nowhere near awful, does he make dumb decisions sometimes because he trusts his arm too much? yes but considering that Jay actually survived the first half of the season and so far has more tds than picks is amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

How do Bears win wit Jay Cutler he is sooo awful of a qb

Really??? Jay is nowhere near awful, does he make dumb decisions sometimes because he trusts his arm too much? yes but considering that Jay actually survived the first half of the season and so far has more tds than picks is amazing
pimp.gif

^ Being glad your starting QB has more TD's than INT's isn't something you should be ecstatic about. it's expected?

^ Being glad your starting QB has more TD's than INT's isn't something you should be ecstatic about. it's expected?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yeah it's expected but it doesn't happen sometimes, as minnesota is finding out with those 16INTS of Favre

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yeah it's expected but it doesn't happen sometimes, as minnesota is finding out with those 16INTS of Favre

Back
Top Bottom