* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Vikings did not activate WR Sidney Rice (hip) from PUP list Saturday, which means he will not make his season debut Sunday, says Ed Werder.

via Adam Schefter

Vikings did not activate WR Sidney Rice (hip) from PUP list Saturday, which means he will not make his season debut Sunday, says Ed Werder.

via Adam Schefter

Well, now if GB can finish 4-3 the rest of the way, that gives them 10-6, which should be good enough to win the division.

Well, now if GB can finish 4-3 the rest of the way, that gives them 10-6, which should be good enough to win the division.

Awww JPZ, cute.

18 penalties and lost by 3 at the end of the game? I'll take it.

You guys on the other hand got your #^& handed to you.

*shrug*

Awww JPZ, cute.

18 penalties and lost by 3 at the end of the game? I'll take it.

You guys on the other hand got your #^& handed to you.

*shrug*

Ok Vikings officially out of the race. No chances of a comeback.

Bears and Packers with the same record starting next week. Who can get the most wins.

Bears Schedule :

@ Dolphins
Eagles
@ Lions
Patriots
@ Vikings
Jets
@ Packers

Packers Schedule :

@ Vikings
@ Falcons
San Francisco
@ Lions
@ Patriots
Giants
Bears

Could be close. Both have a pretty touch schedule. I dont think the Bears will win more then the Packers but i won't rule them out. Possibility of a division winning game on the line in Lambeau for the last game of the year?

Ok Vikings officially out of the race. No chances of a comeback.

Bears and Packers with the same record starting next week. Who can get the most wins.

Bears Schedule :

@ Dolphins
Eagles
@ Lions
Patriots
@ Vikings
Jets
@ Packers

Packers Schedule :

@ Vikings
@ Falcons
San Francisco
@ Lions
@ Patriots
Giants
Bears

Could be close. Both have a pretty touch schedule. I dont think the Bears will win more then the Packers but i won't rule them out. Possibility of a division winning game on the line in Lambeau for the last game of the year?

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom