* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Fun comeback yesterday, but it shouldn't have been neccessary.

This comeback is also delaying the inevitable in Childress getting the boot. I don't like that.

Nonetheless, we'll know the real direction of this season in the next two weeks.

Something I don't like in all of this, are the people saying that the Vikings saved Childress' job and that by showing heart late in the game they're still playing hard for Chill and that's BS.

The only reason why this team still shows heart is because of Brett Favre. He's too damn old to care about playing for anybody, but just for the love of the game and winning. He was the one that team rallied behind. NOT Childress. Such crap. Get this guy out of Minnesota.

Something I don't like in all of this, are the people saying that the Vikings saved Childress' job and that by showing heart late in the game they're still playing hard for Chill and that's BS.

The only reason why this team still shows heart is because of Brett Favre. He's too damn old to care about playing for anybody, but just for the love of the game and winning. He was the one that team rallied behind. NOT Childress. Such crap. Get this guy out of Minnesota.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

THIS. I get the vibe that the players are playing for themselves and for each other, not for Childress.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

THIS. I get the vibe that the players are playing for themselves and for each other, not for Childress.

Favre even stated in his post-game presser that he was playing for himself.

Paul Allen of KFAN says that he's talked to people and they've told him that Sidney will definitely be back next week at Chicago. I'm not expecting him to put up 2009 Sidney performances out the gate, but just to have him out on the field will be beneficial for the offense.

On that first drive in overtime where Arizona had the ball was the only time I've seen our d-line play to the potential that they're capable of playing to. Hell, even Lito Sheppard made a nice play on Larry Fitzgerald.

Favre even stated in his post-game presser that he was playing for himself.

Paul Allen of KFAN says that he's talked to people and they've told him that Sidney will definitely be back next week at Chicago. I'm not expecting him to put up 2009 Sidney performances out the gate, but just to have him out on the field will be beneficial for the offense.

On that first drive in overtime where Arizona had the ball was the only time I've seen our d-line play to the potential that they're capable of playing to. Hell, even Lito Sheppard made a nice play on Larry Fitzgerald.

Paul Allen
pimp.gif

I was listening to this last game on the radio and when the D-Line went on their rampage Allen was in a tizzy. Had me amped.

Like Favre said in his press conference though, let's up that their rally was the spark this team needed to make another serious run.

Paul Allen
pimp.gif

I was listening to this last game on the radio and when the D-Line went on their rampage Allen was in a tizzy. Had me amped.

Like Favre said in his press conference though, let's up that their rally was the spark this team needed to make another serious run.

I fully expect Minnesota to blow out Chicago. At this point in the season the wins are nice, but this team is way too talented to be going through the motions.

In terms of the Vikes defensive front, they picked one helluva series to get a fire lit back under their butts and there isn't any reason it can't carry over into this game. They should get at least 5 sacks in this game.

Offensively, Peterson is still there, Harvin is still there and Sidney WILL be back. He'll be good for one lob into the endzone for a TD at the very least.

I fully expect Minnesota to blow out Chicago. At this point in the season the wins are nice, but this team is way too talented to be going through the motions.

In terms of the Vikes defensive front, they picked one helluva series to get a fire lit back under their butts and there isn't any reason it can't carry over into this game. They should get at least 5 sacks in this game.

Offensively, Peterson is still there, Harvin is still there and Sidney WILL be back. He'll be good for one lob into the endzone for a TD at the very least.

Vikings are still not making the playoffs. Don't get all gassed up from that comeback win, it was the damn Cardinals.

Vikings are still not making the playoffs. Don't get all gassed up from that comeback win, it was the damn Cardinals.

^Looks like you'll be waiting another week to see Sid the Kid on the field. Wasn't activated this weekend.

^Looks like you'll be waiting another week to see Sid the Kid on the field. Wasn't activated this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom