2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Does NFL.com/live start streaming at exactly 7:30? Right now it just redirects me to another page.

Brittany Payton
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

joe haden's lineup confirms how much of a bust he will be ... ima laugh at whoever takes him ... and its probably gonna be the cowboys ... smh

there's a couple guys attending the draft that may have to wait a day before getting drafted smh lol

Honestly, when I watch Colt Mccoy, I don't see much.

People talk about his arm and I look at the passes he made in college,
and I see his receivers having to wait for the ball.

I don't care what anyone says, EBerry is going to be the best player in this draft when it's all said & done
pimp.gif

Edit: Also if Dex goes to Denver, Rookie of the year is a LOCK!

Originally Posted by AG 47

Honestly, when I watch Colt Mccoy, I don't see much.
I don't see much either. He'll be a back-up QB at best his entire career.

Anybody remember last year Donald Brown looking lonely as hell when they showed him in his house after he got drafted?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
One of my favorite moments last year.

There is absolutely no reason to ask Dez if his mom is a prostitute. NFL security and backgrounds are as extensive as an FBI check.

If she was one, they already knew that.

None of yall don't know the process and have NO Clue.

$!+@ outta here

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

How old is Payton's daughter?
nerd.gif

BRITTNEY PAYTON was born in 1985, the year her father led his team totheir legendary Super Bowl triumph. She has followed in her father¹sfootsteps both as an avid runner and as a tireless campaigner forpublic health awareness and education. Brittney is one of the foundingmembers of Youth For Life: Remembering Walter Payton - an educationalcampaign to encourage organ donations from young adults. Brittneyattends DePaul University where she is pursuing a degree incommunications.

Back
Top Bottom