2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You guys just don't get it.
So you would be "at home" playing and giving 110% to a team that asks if your mother is a prostitute or if she still does drugs?

That's not poking or prodding that's just **%%%*# despicable.
He has no choice.  He has to give 110% because if he doesn't and fails, he will be proving all these personnel heads right.

You can call it despicable, it's the nature of the business whether you guys choose to acknowledge it or not.

Like I said, it's a different world, where you are talking about millions of dollars going to 21-24 year old kids, some with a checkered past.

Bryant has a lot of red flags, some that are no fault of his own and others that he brought on to himself.

These NFL guys are going to go all in, if they are going to invest money in this kid.

Maybe I don't get it 'cuz I'm not the type to bend over for the almighty dollar...
You don't get it because you are not in a position to receive a multi-million dollar contract.  I'm not either, but I have perspective.

Dez Bryant does not have any options besides football, so best believe he is going to answer all these questions.

You find guys find it despicable and appalling because you guys are not the ones responsible for signing the check.

McShay feels like he's the smartest dude in the building cuz Bradford will get picked before Claussen.  I wish Kiper would get up and @#$%^ slap him just one time. 
laugh.gif

yooo NT NFL fans... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna switch back from this and the cavs game.

not gonna post up in this tho.  hope ya'll get who you want, and everyone is legit at the end 
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Raven fans who we gettin?????

Originally Posted by h3at23

Are there going to be any Tyson Jackson/DHB this draft? Who?

that's what i'm wondering too
please don't be gerald mccoy.....please...

browns better take eric berry if he's still on the board

if berry is gone......dez bryant, cj spiller, jason paul-pierre

PLEASE DO NOT DRAFT CLAUSEN

sleepers: andre roberts, james starks, lefevour, deji karim

Originally Posted by CP1708

McShay feels like he's the smartest dude in the building cuz Bradford will get picked before Claussen.  I wish Kiper would get up and @#$%^ slap him just one time. 
laugh.gif
im sayen dude is a chump Kiper never said Jimmy was going 1st he said he will be more productive McShay always trying to flip stuf...

please for the love of GOD jerry jones trade our whole draft for Eric Berry ... come on baby gimme one you old fart

If you're going to knock guys like McCoy/Tebow/etc accountable for playing in a spread offense, you should do the same for Sam Bradford, no? Seems to be a HUGE double standard with how some of these other guys are being judged in comparison to SB....

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Durden7

The team?

So its not possible that they asked the question in a better way, and all Bryant heard was "Is your mom a prostitute?" because he was mad that the question was even being asked?  That doesnt seem like its possible?

Also, everything you hear from a player you take as truth?
I never said it wasn't possible...I just wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt. Like I said before, too many of these NFL coaches/officials heads are gassed into thinking they breathe a different air than everyone else...I wasn't surprised at all reading that quote, that would qualify as something a few of these dudes would do.

Wonder who that team was.

It wasn't just that question, BTW...
These athletes have heads/egos that are just as massive if not bigger.  Theyve been treated as gods since they were children and have people all around them telling them how amazing they are.  Its not like this is a one-sided ego matchup.

The other questions are just as legit though.  As a coach, id want to know if a players mother is a frequent drug user.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

please for the love of GOD jerry jones trade our whole draft for Eric Berry ... come on baby gimme one you old fart
I have been prying for this the last few months do it jerry do it damn you!!!

Do it for the Star!!

Do it for us!!!

Do it for America!!!

Clausen got a interview from EA
devil.gif
devil.gif

I don't care what type of D Lineman the Patriots get, but i want Toby Gerhart in the Second Round.

I would bet money that The Patriots will trade atleast one pick this draft.

JUST DON'T WASTE A PICK ON TIM TEBOW

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Some team asked Dez if his mother was a prostitute...
smh.gif

The nerve of some of these !!%+@!! NFL $%*%$+...

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Cant wait to see this kid tear up the league, wouldn't even mind seeing him paired up with Moss in New England
sick.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing this Just for sheer stats purposes

I still don't see Clausen as a top 20 pick...I see bust written all over CJ and Haden(not sure why tho)...JB and Joe
pimp.gif
...sweetness
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom