2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

Those are probably the Brown Pro's from a while back. I'm a little skeptical that they are samples for a Foam Pro coming this year. Especially when they have the same carbon fiber plate as the Carolina's.

The blog says that Brown has never been put on a Foam One or Pro, but those are old. And with no confirmed release, those are looking more like the Brown Pro's from a while back.

Those are probably the Brown Pro's from a while back. I'm a little skeptical that they are samples for a Foam Pro coming this year. Especially when they have the same carbon fiber plate as the Carolina's.

The blog says that Brown has never been put on a Foam One or Pro, but those are old. And with no confirmed release, those are looking more like the Brown Pro's from a while back.

They would take the prize for worst foams ever.

Wouldn't buy those for $29

I'd rather wear a pair of skyposites

They would take the prize for worst foams ever.

Wouldn't buy those for $29

I'd rather wear a pair of skyposites

oh man did Nike not learn from the Foamposite Max when they doo-doo'd them out? these are atrocious keep it at sample pair if i wanna wear this color i'll wear it on a boot

oh man did Nike not learn from the Foamposite Max when they doo-doo'd them out? these are atrocious keep it at sample pair if i wanna wear this color i'll wear it on a boot

these came out before. i remember seein them at shoe city when the brown barkleys and brown duncans dropped

these came out before. i remember seein them at shoe city when the brown barkleys and brown duncans dropped

Originally Posted by bigj505

this...

i saw these in a mom n pop somewhere and could have bought them for retail but i wasn't feeling 'em. Never saw them anywhere else after that, maybe on ebay once....

these definitely won't go anywhere fast...but they are still better than the carolina foam pros IMO
laugh.gif

3727364120071201224438671_000_640.jpg

edit - Grizz...that's exactly where i seen 'em
nerd.gif

this...

i saw these in a mom n pop somewhere and could have bought them for retail but i wasn't feeling 'em. Never saw them anywhere else after that, maybe on ebay once....

these definitely won't go anywhere fast...but they are still better than the carolina foam pros IMO
laugh.gif

3727364120071201224438671_000_640.jpg

edit - Grizz...that's exactly where i seen 'em
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this...

i remember seeing these on Fulton a loooong while ago...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this...

i remember seeing these on Fulton a loooong while ago...

i might be the only one but i like these and if i can get them below retail ill cop

i might be the only one but i like these and if i can get them below retail ill cop

I knew I wasn't crazy.
I've seen these once in person and I swear PYS was selling these at one point.
There's no way in hell i'd pay retail for those,but for the right price...
who knows.
I could freak em'.

I knew I wasn't crazy.
I've seen these once in person and I swear PYS was selling these at one point.
There's no way in hell i'd pay retail for those,but for the right price...
who knows.
I could freak em'.

Back
Top Bottom