2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

It's like a casual shoe you sport with khakhi's, a cardigan and a kangol hat.

I can't believe they are bringing these out.

I don't hate them, but paying $200 or even $100 is out of the question.

I can't believe they are bringing these out.

I don't hate them, but paying $200 or even $100 is out of the question.

I dont know how i feel about these. They could made the color scheme so much better buttt... I dunno. I would not pay 200$ i will wait until outlets cuz thats all its worth. But I'll still get Carolina 13s than these...Thats how bad it is, real talk...

I dont know how i feel about these. They could made the color scheme so much better buttt... I dunno. I would not pay 200$ i will wait until outlets cuz thats all its worth. But I'll still get Carolina 13s than these...Thats how bad it is, real talk...

Originally Posted by BinYe

yea if you wanna walk around dressed like michael jordan or looking like a pile of %!%!

Originally Posted by BinYe

yea if you wanna walk around dressed like michael jordan or looking like a pile of %!%!

Back
Top Bottom