2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

For those saying they've seen these before, whichever mom & pop store that had them were selling samples. I remember seeing the sample pics a few yrs ago, hell it may have been 07.

I know samples of these as well as what should have been the original neon green foam one (meaning the bottom was a translucent neon not the shoe itself) were spotted at a few nike outlet stores.

Anyway, i'd cop for the real low

For those saying they've seen these before, whichever mom & pop store that had them were selling samples. I remember seeing the sample pics a few yrs ago, hell it may have been 07.

I know samples of these as well as what should have been the original neon green foam one (meaning the bottom was a translucent neon not the shoe itself) were spotted at a few nike outlet stores.

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

um shoe city doesnt sell samples.

/theory

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

um shoe city doesnt sell samples.

/theory

Winter '06.
brownfoam.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by BinYe

It's like a casual shoe you sport with khakhi's, a cardigan and a kangol hat.

yea if you wanna walk around dressed like michael jordan or looking like a pile of %!%!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Are Probably The Only Foams I Wouldnt Copp... If Anything They Coulda Made It A Metallic Brown With A Clear Bottom.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by BinYe

It's like a casual shoe you sport with khakhi's, a cardigan and a kangol hat.

yea if you wanna walk around dressed like michael jordan or looking like a pile of %!%!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Are Probably The Only Foams I Wouldnt Copp... If Anything They Coulda Made It A Metallic Brown With A Clear Bottom.

Wow, these are actually releasing? Lolol. Foamposites becoming the new Jordan 1 may not be a bad thing. I would just cop whatever I like. I'll trade in all my kicks and keep a strictly foamposite arsenal

Wow, these are actually releasing? Lolol. Foamposites becoming the new Jordan 1 may not be a bad thing. I would just cop whatever I like. I'll trade in all my kicks and keep a strictly foamposite arsenal

Back
Top Bottom