2010 Nike Vomero 5

these look nice but too much like the triax... like they way they just to to stand out from the bowerman series better

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

these look nice but too much like the triax... like they way they just to to stand out from the bowerman series better
Agreed.  They don't look like a top of the line Bowerman series runner.  Some better CWs (like white/silver/black/purple) could help, but there aren't any great ones that I've seen so far.

i love the vomero line. has many 3s and 4s and cant wait for the 5. they have never let me down at all in the many miles i have put on them. diggin the new colors too. still needin to get the all black 4s on the next 50 off. thanks again jeff for all the great info.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i need these in the black cw. hopefully they release sooner than later.
I just ordered the reds and blues and was told they would ship March 25. 

June 1 is the release date for the blacks.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ much appreciated. let us know how you like them!
Will do.

Just got an update and mine are in stock and should be shipped the 22nd.

I work next door to RRS headquarters in San Diego, I'm gonna check to see if they have the 5's in their showroom.

I run in the OG color Vomero 4 and they are amazing.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I work next door to RRS headquarters in San Diego, I'm gonna check to see if they have the 5's in their showroom.

I run in the OG color Vomero 4 and they are amazing.
Lemme know what you find out.

I love the OG color Vomero 4s. Comfort is great and that may be my favorite CW on any shoe.  (Also, the electric green Vomero 4s).

In case you guys don't already know, Niketowns received their shipment of the Vomero 5s already.

I had the 3's and started getting some knee trouble. I think because it wasn't for my type of running style?

I heard the 4's were geared more for pronating runners. Is this true? I'm not sure what my issue is. Only shoes I ran 10k and 5k's in were the TN Air Max. How do those compare to these?

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I had the 3's and started getting some knee trouble. I think because it wasn't for my type of running style?

I heard the 4's were geared more for pronating runners. Is this true? I'm not sure what my issue is. Only shoes I ran 10k and 5k's in were the TN Air Max. How do those compare to these?
The 4s are VERY similar to the 3s.  Both are for neutral to under-pronators.

TN Air Maxes are not good running shoes, esp. not compared to these.  Go to a real running shoe store and get fit.  You will be amazed at the difference in the right pair of running shoes.

Back
Top Bottom