2010 Nike Vomero 5

Glad I grabbed these. They’ll probably hit discount,
I’ll double up then.
B028EE6A-F8C4-40C8-84DF-17998A87EC04.jpeg

I've been going back and forth on those. They look great in that picture though. Might want to see if they go disco or under retail on the reseller market.

I've been going back and forth on those. They look great in that picture though. Might want to see if they go disco or under retail on the reseller market.
I think they will be definitely be available at a lower price. I could have waited as well but once I saw them in person, I pulled the trigger right away. Can’t wait to wear them.

$120 + 10 ship + tax

How do you get the discount? Still shows $160 for me in the cart.

Going back and forth on those also. I think I like the wheat grass ones more if I'm choosing one Fall themed color. I think they're more versatile than ones just listed.

Just an update. Women sizes were the ones listed On mr Porter.
Edit: looks like they're still available. Got my size, thanks! It's confusing though because it looks like they have the cobblestones listed in men sizes as well and that's a women's release. They definitely need to do a better job stating the specific sizing.

I picked up the wheat grasses for only $120 from Concepts this weekend also, during their sale, so I'm happy with that.

Last edited:
Edit: looks like they're still available. Got my size, thanks! It's confusing though because it looks like they have the cobblestones listed in men sizes as well and that's a women's release. They definitely need to do a better job stating the specific sizing.

I picked up the wheat grasses for only $120 from Concepts this weekend also, during their sale, so I'm happy with that.
Yeah after you told us you talked to customer service I went ahead and ordered my size in men too to be sure. Good thing I didn’t cancel my size in women which I originally ordered first because that sold out.

Back
Top Bottom