2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

when floyd wins tomorrow theres going to be plenty of haters trying to find a lot of excuses why shane lost... and even then floyd will still not get his credit
laugh.gif

Anybody know of any places in Manhattan that are showing the fight? I would order it,but I don't feel like spending $50 if i'm just gonna watch it alone.

Anyone have the vettle link?? Please share with us if you know. Im searching now. I know we all had a great link for the Pac-Clottey fight so lets hope we can find another. Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes

Originally Posted by you go boy

when floyd wins tomorrow theres going to be plenty of haters trying to find a lot of excuses why shane lost... and even then floyd will still not get his credit
laugh.gif

I thought we went through this in the other thread?  Keep that nonsense in there.  And everyone asking for a link, check the other thread around the time of the fight between 10:30 and 11.  People will have plenty of links.

Good to see Robert Guerrero come back with a KO in his first fight back.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif

I thought we went through this in the other thread?  Keep that nonsense in there.  And everyone asking for a link, check the other thread around the time of the fight between 10:30 and 11.  People will have plenty of links.

Good to see Robert Guerrero come back with a KO in his first fight back.

no doubt man but no need to hate

when you guys start swapping links..pm people because people monitor sites like these and snipe the sites.

I said this on twitter so I'll repeat it in our lil thread...

Floyd Mayweather has robbed us (the boxing fans) he cheated us outta greatness
this guy is a historic talent, yet he decided to pick and choose his opponents
I am somewhat mad,

Pun vs PBF next please!

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

How do you guys feel about Margarito returning?

dont respect him
grin.gif

i know others here do

but marg fighting with bricks in his hand will always be something i never respect

I hope some MS-13 members kidnap him and take him to el savador before he gets to the ring.

$#%% margarito!

Mayweather is  too smart too step into the ring against Paul.  Paul the only dude who has a chance against Money because May ain't seen someone with a combination of height plus shear punch output like Paul got...He'll kill Manny imo.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Mayweather is  too smart too step into the ring against Paul. Paul the only dude who has a chance against Money because May ain't seen someone with a combination of height plus shear punch output like Paul got...He'll kill Manny imo.

Malignaggi isnt allthat
eyes.gif

j/k

Can;twait for the rematch

Shane Mosley:
"I was that close to getting him. He's a great fighter, and he did what he had to do to win. I thank him for taking the challenge, and he did what it took to win. I appreciate that."

"I wasn't able to land another over hand right. He made adjustments."

Floyd Mayweather:

"After a while, I think Mosley went into survival mode. I think he just wanted to go the distance."
"We had a grueling training camp. So the main thing I want to do is relax, spend time with my family and see what we come up with. The ultimate goal, what people want to see, is who can beat Floyd Mayweather? There's a lot of young, tough fighters out there, that I take my hat off to, that I want to see do good. Whatever I do, it's not good enough. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't."
"I even think with the Pacquiao fight, someone will say, 'You can't beat this guy, can't beat that guy.' Where were all these guys when i was dominating in the 90s? Only think I want to do is go home and relax, man."
"I thought about [fighting Sergio Martinez]. I thought about that. I saw him fight Kelly Pavlik. I don't really watch boxing, but I caught a glimpse of it."

eek.gif

Leggooooooo
pimp.gif

Oscar De La Hoya:

"I have to be truthful with you. Mayweather is on a different level. He is a student of the game, and will dissect you. He knows how to get in your head, and he knows how to beat you physically."

"Pacquiao makes plenty of mistakes. And that will fall into Mayweather's hands."

"We feel a fight with Pacquiao and Mayweather would be an interesting fight."

"I am a true believer that Mayweather is the best we have now."

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Mayweather is  too smart too step into the ring against Paul.  Paul the only dude who has a chance against Money because May ain't seen someone with a combination of height plus shear punch output like Paul got...He'll kill Manny imo.

Yeah, he's a bad dude. HBO didn't even list him as a top welterweight

This man knows what he's talking about.

I would damn sure love to see Mayweather go at  6'2 82" reach Paul...
that's what I would call an adjustment.
laugh.gif

If this was to ever go down (which I highly doubt) I would be in the building for that night.

SC for the win.

This guy can beat Mayweather.. Lose

Now it' some guy name Paul?

Mayweather should just fight pacman then retire...

Originally Posted by GTEK

This man knows what he's talking about.

I would damn sure love to see Mayweather go at  6'2 82" reach Paul...
that's what I would call an adjustment.
laugh.gif

If this was to ever go down (which I highly doubt) I would be in the building for that night.

SC for the win.

Yessir
pimp.gif

yea paul anit gonna go down to 147, its all up from here, but really may would get pacman, this fight needs to happen

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Now it' some guy name Paul?

Mayweather should just fight pacman then retire...
QFMFT.... it never fails man

Back
Top Bottom