2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

laugh.gif
he said he's coming at Cintron like a dog with rabies.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Pun looks super sucked up at 52. I seriously doubt he can make 47.

I think he can still make 147.  I never heard anything about him struggling to make that weight.  In fact he came in at 145.5 against Quintana, his last fight at that weight class.  Since then he's come in light whether it's been 154 or 160.  I think it was against Wright he mentioned that he ate breakfast before the weigh-in.  Peterson is basically saying the same thing:

http://m.espn.go.com/wire...ryId=5171634&y=19hfj
Even though the lanky Williams is 6-foot-2, he and his team insist hecan make the 147-pound welterweight limit and they are sick of hearingand reading that he can't, even though he hasn't fought in the divisionsince drilling Carlos Quintana in the first round in their 2008 rematch.

Trainer George Peterson is probably more sick of the comments than anyone.

"Paulis saying, "Give me a 147-pounder and let me show you that I can make147 pounds,'" a slightly annoyed Peterson said. "And if you are stillthat much in doubt then watch us eat breakfast before the weigh-in."

My Man Punisher with a great quote LOL

Williams warns Cintron

"I'm gonna try and kill him to death."

HBO should bring Back Roy to do the commentary cause Lennox was super boring or they Can Bring back Big George for some laughs

I don't know if Paul can make 147 either.
He already looks abit weight drained at 152.5, I can't imagine him at 147 anymore.

Hopefully he can prove me wrong.

I'll see what I can find for u around fight time, its a ways away cus they are replaying mosley/mayweather fight first

Merchant just doesn't get a f.
That's why he's the best, Like that uncle that gets drunk on thanksgiving and tells
it like it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

lets go 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ larry going in on floyd.....hbo just needs to go ahead and replace larry with max

I swear though...Larry just has it in for him...
On another note...Paul packs in no crowd...

that place is empty...

Paul cannot hit this man

Kermit's countering is on point

and Pun's corner is buns...

Back
Top Bottom