2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

wasted a good buzz on this +!%. Citron pulled a Randy Savage out the ring. This doesn't do anything for the weightclass or boxing but confuse it.

son. seriously. Kermy pulls another kermy move, when he got hit in the ribs from margarito, he laid down and aint continue and he literally JUMPED out the ring. and Paul was taking control of that fight, it was over. kermy is a mental ******. son, lookin at the replay, he Leaped out the ring like sabu. get this #*$% boy outta here

That was weird as hell.......lol

Cintron tangled up his feet a bit, but then took a step and rather then bouncing off the ropes he dove head first right into the gap and onto the tables....

I don't buy it for one god damn second that Cintron wanted to continue. It looked like he intentionally did a dolphin dive out of the ring... I feel ripped off as an HBO subscriber.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

son. seriously. Kermy pulls another kermy move, when he got hit in the ribs from margarito, he laid down and aint continue and he literally JUMPED out the ring. and Paul was taking control of that fight, it was over. kermy is a mental ******. son, lookin at the replay, he Leaped out the ring like sabu. get this #*$% boy outta here

I dunno Cintron was PISSED. You could tell dude wanted to come back and fight. Once he heard the scorecards as he was being carted off you see him getting more pissed then he hits the door of the ambulance.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

That was weird as hell.......lol

Cintron tangled up his feet a bit, but then took a step and rather then bouncing off the ropes he dove head first right into the gap and onto the tables....

IM glad I aint the only one seein this
laugh.gif
asdhfahdsfhadfs

laugh.gif

That's terrible if Cintron wants to continue let him do so.
I aint buyin that bull !@$! 

how they gonna say he wanted to continue but he laid on his stomach holdin his side without movin for 5 minutes....

$@*# outta here Kermit "Sabu" Cintron

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I don't buy it for one god damn second that Cintron wanted to continue. It looked like he intentionally did a dolphin dive out of the ring... I feel ripped off as an HBO subscriber.

laugh.gif
it's a got damn shame when Clottey has more heart than you

the one where he got hit in the ribs and just laid there? I m sure its on you tube. search for kermit Cintron vs Antonio margarita II

This %%%#! was rolling out the ring like Mel Gibson rolled to dodge bullets in Lethal Weapon. I'm mad this dude tried to get mad like he wasn't faking that $!@#. $@%! outta here. Don't grant this dude a rematch Pun. As soon as Paul landed some lefts this dude got his Victor Ortiz on. $@%! that.

Back
Top Bottom