2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

I hear yah Pro.

If Pun wants to go back to WW more power to him. The big names aint gonna fight him tho. I'd be interested in Berto vs. Williams - doubt it happens but that might be  the only WW I'd want him to fight not named Pac/PBF.

I'd rather see Berto-Cotto at 147. That would be a great fight. HBO's not protecting Berto anymore. Paul has to fight Sergio or Dzindruk.

I love Nonito but if he moves to 118, I don't see him lasting too long against Perez, Agbeko, Molitor even Mares or Hasegawa....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSIR back to conventional and got the Knock down.

Huge left hook

I wish more NT Filipinos appreciated Nonito.

Son is the TRUTH

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

Originally Posted by Proshares

I love Nonito but if he moves to 118, I don't see him lasting too long against Perez, Agbeko, Molitor even Mares or Hasegawa....

Why not?

I over-exaggerated on that one.  But all of those guys pack a wallop and can't eat a punch.  They bang harder than all the fighters at 115 and even the ones at 122.  But if he keeps up this little "fight southpaw then switch later" facade up, he's going to get caught IMO.  He looked great conventional tonight.  I hope he gets a big fight next.

JML going to work early
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

JML was leaving himself really open after those punches but he did tone it down after the knockdown.

The height advantage may be a problem but Rafa can take a punch and the arm reach is the same. If they fight inside, Rafa is going to manhandle him. That punch Concepcion landed wasn't that flush and he put him on his back.

I'm still salty Gamboa is ducking Caballero
laugh.gif

Chris John wants in on all this after his tune up fight so I think after Marquez, if JML wins, he'll fight once more and Gamboa gets John and then they'd finally fight. I'd guess the summer of next year
laugh.gif
long time.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

YESSSSSSSSSSSSIR back to conventional and got the Knock down.

Huge left hook

I wish more NT Filipinos appreciated Nonito.

Son is the TRUTH
Nah bro, I like him not being in the spot light for now. Don't worry, after Pacquiao's last fight, Flash will blow up, then you'll have the annoying fans everybody hates rooting for him.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom