2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Wilbon still droning on about boxing being dead and if this fight isn't made it's the final nail in the coffin?

He's so clueless sometimes.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lets ban PTI from talking boxing
This.

Hopefully my boy Zab can show out tomorrow and begin resurrecting his career
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

laugh.gif
@ Mike

Zab will cause problems at 140

VS WHO????

all the top names would beat the breaks off him. going into the middle rounds in a tough fight bum judah would fold like a chair

Yeah out of the big 3, I think Amir is the only one Zab can really handle.

Him and Bradley would have a great fight but Tim would be too much for him.

Same, don't see Khan getting the better of Zab, not that it wouldn't make a good fight.
Is HBO showing Angluos fight tomorrow or just Bradley?

Angulo is televised.
HBO Loves him
He's perfect combination for them, Mexican + exciting fighter growing fan base.

He's slow but I really like watching him fight

That uppercut was too damn quick. It's been too long since I followed the sweet science, that boy Ali looking real nice out there though. Dude he fought was sloppy, but dude still looking like he gonna be doing major things for a while. 

anybody else listening to this press call with Bob Arum? dude seems a little toooo understanding about Mayweather's
decision not to answer the deadline.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

zab would ko amir khan. not even a question in my mind

Tszyu on his rocking chair and Ricky with a beer mug in his other hand would make Khan see sheep
laugh.gif

Yeah out of the big 3, I think Amir is the only one Zab can really handle.
Leaving out my dude Maidana, that's a big 4.  Tim would beat Zab but dudes forget slow as snails Holt crushed Bradley with left hooks in the 1st and 12th...I could see Zab catching him.

Arum knows he didn't set a hard deadline for that fight.  He stands to make a ton more money from a Margarito fight in Mexico or a Cotto fight in Dallas.

Even considering putting Pac-Man in against Plaster of Paris shows you what kind of person Bob Arum is.

Damn you Zab Judah. Damn you.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn you Zab Judah. Damn you.

One of the most talented Boxers Ive ever seen.

The.Gift.and.the.Curse
smh.gif

Like seriously, who throws a counter Uppercut?? who?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats insane!

so reading up on everything this morning

sounds like arum was speaking nothing but BS and none of the meida was buying it last night

Back
Top Bottom