2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

I hope if they do put Cotto/Angulo together that Cotto fights smart like he did against Foreman and not try to turn it into a slugfest. Angulo fights exactly like Margs with a harder right hand.

Cotto and PBF were apparently in PR together this week to talk about promoting fights together out there.

I havent bought into Angulo yet, maybe its because of his style or whatever, just hasnt really sold me. I know he's tough as nails and has a punch but something about it just hasnt clicked with me.

It's that same prototypical Margarito style, don't step back, keep coming forward and eat a couple to land a big one. Only difference is he throws more uppercuts and isn't as wide with his punches. He's been matched lightly so far, I hope he steps up a bit in competition soon. I know they turned down a fight with Lara...

BTW if you need boxing posters or anything of that sort, this is a great site:

http://spboxing.com/home.cfm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tired.gif

its that as soon as he faces someone who can keep him at bay with quick hard punches he will be ineffective. He's just too slow

yea Pro, I was referring to that article with the "I smell "
laugh.gif
too funny

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ward/Dirrell and Kessler/Green are on the 25th of September as a double header I think Kessler/Green is on tape delay.
I'm surprised this hasnt' been pushed back. September is right around the corner and I haven't seen any promotion for it whatsoever. Does Ward/Dirrell even have a venue?

a830688683b5ba873269b4e49e2f6a74-getty-102967536em001_marquez_v_di.jpg

Diaz gets scraped. David Haye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
7a09b9ef9829119eb5bb744652541991-getty-.jpg

Juan "Baby Fat" Diaz about to catch a beating. I enjoy his fights because he scraps but Marquez is too damn accurate and skilled for him.

this man is getting the brakes beat off him on FNF...

btw where can I cop some Tacate Brew. Ive got to support that company for all it does for Boxing, has anyone ever had it? is it drinkable?

Dude's face looks like the cover to Raging Bull.

Tecate aint half bad, although I dont discriminate when it comes to booze. You never seen it in a liquor store around your way?

I'm confused, maybe my math skills are failing me but someone help me get this right.

There was a 2 point deduction and two judges had the winner getting a 69.

How is that possible?

At the most he could only get 68, that's with him winning all 7 rounds and then -2 points for the illegal punch. What am I missing?

them judges didnt deduct %*#$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah frost, I have never seen Tacate.

I promise all football season, that will be my beer of choice IF I can find it.

Tecate
laugh.gif

I used to mess with that and Pacifico heavy back when I was college.

Gunna, u gotta hit up a spot that carries these joints. They usually carry tecate.
1BNC%20(21).jpg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

them judges didnt deduct %*#$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah frost, I have never seen Tacate.

I promise all football season, that will be my beer of choice IF I can find it.

Yeah that's the only thing I could think of  
laugh.gif

I'd like to see Delvin get a title shot. Decent boxer. Got a little worn out tonight, though.

I had Tecate and Corona a lot a few years ago and now I can't even smell the two of them, I get sick
laugh.gif
I think only certain states get that discount.

Everyone tune in to the PPV channel at 8, there's two fights before hand.

laugh.gif
Delvin got jobbed.

Back
Top Bottom